Reviews for No Strings Attached
Tta chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
._.

D-dude.
Wow. *slapped*

I'm outta words! It was definitely awesome though! xDD keep writing!
carsatan chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I. Absolutely. Loved. It!

It was hot, steamy, and sexy!

Absolutely perfect! I shall enjoy reading this over and over again! Keep up the amazing work!
lizzy chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
This was really intense, I loved it! Keep writing you have a wonderful talent.
mel-loves-rocklee chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
AHHHH THIS STORY WAS SOOOOOO HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! SOOOOO SEXYYYYYYYY! IIIII LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITTTTTTTTT! THANK YOU FOR WRITING SOMETHING LIKE THIS ITS SO PERFECT! AND WELL KEPT IN CHARACTER! LOVEEEE LOVEEEE!
Amaya86 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I'm not usually a fan of this pairing, but this was an awesome one shot :) Just had to drop in and let you know it was enjoyed.
slowmotionsuicide.t chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
This was really hot. You keep them in character PERFECTLY. Great PWP, I loved it. :3
Vyvyan chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I. LOVED. IT! It was awesome! X)
Kitt SilverWolf chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
very well done!
asdfi chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
The story is really sexy,I like it.

Good work.

greetings
Alecks the Ninja chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Wahh! I abso-freakin'-lutely love this! This is actually one of my favorite pairings. Orochimaru is such a sadist. Teehee, it was sooo sexy! You kept them both completely in character, despite your worries about it, and I'm shocked that you haven't gotten very many reviews for this. It's amazing! :D
Galadraen chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
It's been a long time since I read a good OroKabu fic. Personally, Kabuto is the only one I can really stand to see Orochimaru with besides the occasional Itachi if it isn't complete utter rape trash. A few errors, but it happens. You did a fine job of keeping both in character. Orochimaru was especially convincing. It saddens me thinking that Kabuto cares for his master so much and that his master doesn't seem to be all that attached to him. Wonderful job. I think I'll go read more from you.
well then chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
You kept them in character wonderfully!

No, really, that was great. :) I have been reading orokabu every day for like, 3 weeks now?... probably not the healthiest of habits, but whatever. It's worth it...

Anyway, there really aren't that many GOOD snake/medic shmex stories out there, but this is definitely one of them!

That being said, I have only 2 suggestions:

1)The 2nd to last sentence in the 15th paragraph, "The second time he dove in the tip of a single finger slid in," is incorrect. Removing either "dove in" or "slid in" would fix it.

2)Perhaps you could expound more upon the actual intercourse, and subsequently the climax?

And if there had to be a 3rd, write more orokabu! Don't be selfish! You can't keep all your awsome writing ability to yourself; just share it with the world!

...yeah so that last part was a little weird, and pretty hypocritical of me since I haven't written anything and probably never will, XP...now I'm feeling kinda guilty X&... jk! I'm way too self-absorbed for that! Mwahahahaaa.

... 8/ ... What am I saying? Well, I haven't slept in like... 27 hours. I'm running on 36 hour days now that it's summer, like those Men in Black guys, ya know? So if I waste just a little more time on this review then I'll be able to eat ice cream and shower and collapse on my bed in time to get my 8 hours before the cycle starts over again.

Oh, am I rambling? Hn, yes, I am, but at least if you were at all amused by my idiosyncratically peculiar memorandum, then it was worth writing.

Oh yeah, confession time! I've read this several times already, but was just too lazy to review for you! XP Too bad most people don't realize that if they get a review from me that means I've read their story at least 3 times already! XD

Maybe I should just erase all the above dumbness that doesn't directly pertain to your work, but again, LAZINESS!...wow, you know you have a problem when you're too indolent to just hold in the "-Backspace" key for a few seconds...

Seriously though, good, [cross that out], GREAT JOB. It was marvelous, dah'ling, mah'velous!

I'm thinking adjectives...pleasant, pleasurable, heated, arousing, sexy, voluptuous...

Beautiful work, love. It was excellent.
DaveySama chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
this. this was so hot. oh my god. and the characters were so IN character! i love it. fantastic story.
well then chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
CX That was awesome! XD

I read MULTIPLE OROKABU EVERY. SINGLE. DAY!

Hai, I am addicted. I know I'm obsessed. XP

So I know what I'm talking about when I say this fanfic is one of the best of the snake master and his medic having sexual relations ;D... XD

Very good job! And you kept them in character pretty much perfectly too :)

...I'm on my phone right now so stuff is difficult to do, but when I get home and to a computer I'm putting this story on my favorites and you as a favorite author and on alert.

"No Strings Attatched" is just that good.

Write more please! XD