Reviews for Quincy Quest: Power Retrieval
Lumiere D'Amour chapter 9 . 7/6/2012
Are you ever gonna update this? I like this story a lot. It's a good cross between Bleach and Clock Tower-you've managed to keep details and personalities unique to both plot lines and characters while crossing the two. I see a few misspelled words now and then and some punctuation errors, but this story's really good overall! I'd love to see it continued. Please? Pretty pretty please? There's so few good clock tower fanfictions and there hasn't been any new stories in forever. Don't let this story die!
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
good chapter, good fight scenes. Though I can't see Yamamoto using the word "got" in a sentence. Maybe just "has something to report"? Keep up the good work!
Saiyan Werewolf chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
EEEEEEE! I sqealed like a fangirl when Ralph made his appearence. I loved the way you portrayed him and Jemima. Honestly, Ralph is extremely hard to portray, but you got it down good. I thought it was kinda cute how Alyssa and Ralph were hugging... Even though Alyssa didn't know any better. *Hugs Ralph like a chibi* Continue!
DarkblazeKnight chapter 7 . 9/7/2011
Seems very nice, but consisting the reveal of the Togabito (Hell's prisoners) in the latest Bleach movie in Japan, would that make the antagonists former Togabito?
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 7 . 9/6/2011
great chapter, good fight scenes.
Saiyan Werewolf chapter 7 . 9/6/2011
I can imagine the fight scenes to be very difficult. Especially with spells, and not hand to hand combat. This is probablt the last Clock Tower 3 story that is actually still alive. Its sad, really. You shoud feel honored that its the last CT3 story thats still active and alive. Not to mention that everyone was in character, and you have a vivid imagination. Please continue.
Saiyan Werewolf chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
Man, I just love these fight scenes. They're getting better. Chopper never scared me... Unless you count him popping randomly out of nowhere. I hope to see this continue.
ZidanReign chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
Where's chapter 5? The chapter 5 in here is of your other story man. :I
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
great story so far, great fight scenes!
Saiyan Werewolf chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
Epic. This is epic. I'm happy that you got to fifth chapter! This is an awesome story! Epicial. Thats right, I just invented a new word. And I just used it on this story. Please keep it alive!
Saiyan Werewolf chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
Aww man. I hate cliffhangers and Corroder is scariest Subordanite to me. Dennis is a fool to walk around in woods, especially with the Subordanites running around. I'm happy you got to the fourth chapter, and I hope you keep this story alive.
DementedDebi chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
This is your best chapter by far, you really have a way of creating a fantastic action sequence! I love how you got my personal favourite Subordinate Sledgehammer to be the opening fight (I always did think he was the scariest.)

You also seem to really know your stuff, the explanations between Quincy's and Rooders is really natural; it could almost be accepted as canon its that convincing.

I'm really excited by this story, consider me impressed!

DD.
Saiyan Werewolf chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
I loved this chapter! I bet they'll all be coming for Alyssa in order, like in the game. I'm so excited for future chapters.
Saiyan Werewolf chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Cool. I like it. It was kinda funny how Dennis rambled on until he got to Ralph and Jemima. In my opinion, Ralph should come back to get revenge. Why? And how is this possible? I'll tell you. Only a Rooder can kill entities, and Subordanites. Not mere mortals. If you can recall, Ralph was not killed by a Rooder, but by a mere, annoying human. So, hes not dead if you think about it.
DementedDebi chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
This was a very interesting set up for a confrontation, well done! I like how you've depicted Alyssa and Uryuu as well!

There was some instances though where the grammar wasn't used in the proper tense, but apart from that great job!

DD