Reviews for Not so Bad After All
Yukue chapter 1 . 1/9
cool fic~ the charas are in character and seeing Shizuo's pov with the pen was esp great xD
Shirohime's - Shizaya-stories chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Holy fucking shit-O.O This was damn hot! Wow! I love your story! Its so awesome! In every single way! X3
Chione-chan chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Aelan013 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
And the troll wins again! He always gets his Shizu-chan.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Whoa, izachan did that on purpose? So he just wanted to refresh his lover from the stress? Sweet way thou
kyouko68 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Me gusta~...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
This was hot,sexy,and amazing. I'm goingnto have wet dreams if this all year!~
RikuxXion chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
You don't even know, I loved that story so much!

Just even the set up to the smut or lemon, whatev you call it, was cute and sexy.

I'm a chick and that made me a bit horny *blush* Actually, quite horny! I loved that! I felt like it was in-character and done well!

Loved it! Ahhh! I need to take care of something *cough* haha
Brittany chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Ah! I love it! xD! What a tease Izaya is x3

Great job! 3!
DanceInFire chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Yayyy Shizaya smut is my drug D!
Arinnya chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
just finished reading your story. and i have to say that i had a lot of fun reading it... (maybe a bit too much about ohms law.. gladly i already forgot everything about it :D) anyway. a great story and i will definitely check out your other stories as soon as i don't have to learn for my exams anymore -.-
HelloMyFallen chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Aw, so cute and hot. :3 I like it. It was well-written, but you did need a bit of help with grammar. Your spelling wasn't too bad, but there were a few words that were messed up. Not too big of a deal, though.

Other than the grammar (actually, now that I think about it, it was mainly just that you needed to use more commas) this was pretty good.

Well done. - -gives stamp of approval-

Also, thank you for taking the time to write this! :D
ForeverTwin611 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This defiantly satisfied my need for some good Shizaya smut!

Thank you and keep writing!

It was awesome! 8D
Akai Mu Tsuki chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
XD lol! o gosh, LOVED it~! the smut was fantastic, and the ending was just... d'aww pure WIN! i half expected something like that, because of the pen thing - why would you LICK a pen? but anyway, lovely job continue to write stories, ne~?