Reviews for Mommy's Little Boy
andra chapter 1 . 4/9/2018
this is brilliant and baby kurama Terrifies me
Panja Mysy chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Kurama's love for his mother is one of my favorite things about YYH. This show is seriously all about the power of love and friendship. Kurama changing his ways because of his mother's love, Hiei realizing humans really aren't so bad started with Yusuke saying he trusted him at Maze Castle, Yukina discovering that humans can be brave and good because of Kuwabara and Yusuke's rescue...I love how well this manga and anime were written.
Yu chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
this was absolutely lovely! it made me tear up, that's how good it was omg
this is perfect
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I love Kurama!
Fluffy The Terrible chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Bet she was happy like anything when Yusuke came along...
AnimeForever300 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This was wonderful, I absolutely loved it. :) Great job.
KiWiLov chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
T U T that was beautiful
GeEKy-nERd chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Daaaaww...that was so cute...and very touching. I enjoyed that read. Really, there are so many fanfics about how Shuichi/Kurama came to love his mother, but I found this one to be one of the best so far. Thank you for sharing this with us readers.
Miyuki Jaganashi chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I like you view on Shiori and Kurama...adding this and you to my faves!
Marikalay chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I really enjoyed this one. It's a view of Shiori that I've actually never seen before.
Crystalstorm chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This was a very well written fic and I enjoyed reading it alot. I think it was a very heart warming story. Ja.
Reyka chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Wow. That was really good! I'm going to have to check out the story it's a tie-in to. :)
Airi chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Very nice.
screamersilent chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I like this story. It depicts their relationship very well.
Serenity12 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Absolutely wonderful! I always thought about the fact that Kurama had red hair and how uncommon that was for Japan, but I never considered how people would assume his mother had an affair! It also makes a LOT more sense that they were bonding prior to the glass incident, leading to the large impact it had on him. Love it!