Reviews for Draw With Me
markerraaaay chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
not generally a Kummer... but I liked it!

xD I feel like you need to write a Paine one shot to go along with this. it'd be sohot and entertaining.

mainly because anything with Puck is usually entertaining.
clovrboy chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Very sexy n sweet love it. Would love to see you more of this pairing.
1trulove chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
great storyy ! I also think it would be awesome if you thought of writing more puck and blaine !
JustinMurad chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Great story! It's good to see a Kurt&Sam story with your name on it.
JasonDragon64 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Very nice Ria! I never would have thought that once Puck came out it would be Puck and Blaine (Plaine?) and Kurt and Sam... I know, this is a one shot, but any chance you might consider doing more of this? Truly lovely, my dear.
krynny chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww adorable so sweet too cute and fantastic. thanks for writing.

hugs and kisses

krynny
MyHeroRaven chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
That would be the hottest sketch in the history of sketches.

Such a great job with this... love the Kurt/Sam. Makes me so excited for the request cause you write the pairing so beautifully!

Incredible job seriously!

: )

MyHeroRaven
Seph90 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Congratz! I was waiting for a long time to see you doing a Kum/Hevans story, your style is just amazing!

Please, if this don't bother you, could you do more stories with Sam and Kurt?

Anyway, congratz!
Kanjimani chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This is so sweet and perfect and I love the pairing :)
RoseBelikov'at'Nyx.Vamp chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
OMFY yay! I love it and oh. My. God. HOT! -fans self- that was beautiful and so so sexy!

Also, is it right that i'm totally imagining Titanic? There were definately some references in there! lol

Over and out x
SceneNeko chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Adorable and hot and just amazing! Love it!
eb012203 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Awesome story! Love love love!
Molodoo chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This was good! Not a big fan of Kum, but I liked this. It was sweet. :)
CanisLupusUmbra chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Lol Puck and his dirty mouth are so distracting. I'd like to see how that all happened. But that aside I really liked this fic and how Sam went from cartoons to naked Kurt. I know I'm getting into literature but it wonderfully shows the four stages of the hero.
hayleighreid chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I don't know how you do it, I really don't. You do every pairing exceptionally well! I adore your Puck, your Kurt, your Finn, your Blaine and now, your Sam. I've never really been into Kum, but this story..

Porcelain Princess and My Boyfriend'S Back are my favourite fanfictions at the moment, as was Made of Scars.

Seriously, keep it up. Your writing is amazing.

I'm going through all your glee stories and I just can't find a fault in any of them.

Update soon!