Reviews for Draw With Me
AngelOfVengeance8 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
favorite pairing love it! Great job
markerraaaay chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
not generally a Kummer... but I liked it!

xD I feel like you need to write a Paine one shot to go along with this. it'd be sohot and entertaining.

mainly because anything with Puck is usually entertaining.
clovrboy chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Very sexy n sweet love it. Would love to see you more of this pairing.
1trulove chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
great storyy ! I also think it would be awesome if you thought of writing more puck and blaine !
brokeandfurious chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Great story! It's good to see a Kurt&Sam story with your name on it.
JasonDragon64 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Very nice Ria! I never would have thought that once Puck came out it would be Puck and Blaine (Plaine?) and Kurt and Sam... I know, this is a one shot, but any chance you might consider doing more of this? Truly lovely, my dear.
krynny chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww adorable so sweet too cute and fantastic. thanks for writing.

hugs and kisses

krynny
MyHeroRaven chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
That would be the hottest sketch in the history of sketches.

Such a great job with this... love the Kurt/Sam. Makes me so excited for the request cause you write the pairing so beautifully!

Incredible job seriously!

: )

MyHeroRaven
Seph90 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Congratz! I was waiting for a long time to see you doing a Kum/Hevans story, your style is just amazing!

Please, if this don't bother you, could you do more stories with Sam and Kurt?

Anyway, congratz!
Kanjimani chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This is so sweet and perfect and I love the pairing :)
RoseBelikov'at'Nyx.Vamp chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
OMFY yay! I love it and oh. My. God. HOT! -fans self- that was beautiful and so so sexy!

Also, is it right that i'm totally imagining Titanic? There were definately some references in there! lol

Over and out x
SceneNeko chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Adorable and hot and just amazing! Love it!
eb012203 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Awesome story! Love love love!
Molodoo chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This was good! Not a big fan of Kum, but I liked this. It was sweet. :)
Juniperandroid chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Lol Puck and his dirty mouth are so distracting. I'd like to see how that all happened. But that aside I really liked this fic and how Sam went from cartoons to naked Kurt. I know I'm getting into literature but it wonderfully shows the four stages of the hero.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »