Reviews for lying awake but still dreaming
lucyjoan chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I like this a lot. I like the all-lowercase, and I think you wrote a very convincing story. Good job
xXBeckyFoo chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Your stories always leave me breathless. 3
jk2593 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
oh, my. this is just... wow. it's so *remus* and your characterization of him is brilliant and your james and lily are perfect as well. it's honestly one of the best fics i've ever had the pleasure of reading, and possibly THE best r/s fic. it's gorgeous.
LouphiaTheHobbit chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
beautiful beautiful story, really!
SeleneIlene chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
The only thing that bothered me was that there were no capital letters. But other than that, I think it was a fairly good story.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I wonder why you haven't used capital letters for names and that? I know that you normally do better.
andthenshesaid chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
. it was just so - amazing? and i'm probably never going to be able to get the idea of the maruaders as the 70's show people out of my head. and then the remus and sirius - that was all hngg and adorable, and really, i think i'm just gonna sit here and reread this for a bit.
FiferRose chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
LOVE. Love, love, love, love, love! I like capitalization, but didn't miss it here, not even once. That's how great this was. And, I'm sorry for the generic, gushy review, but your writings are just too good for anything else. :)
setphaserstosass chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
this is beautiful, funny, and well written! excellent job
siriuslylupinforpuppies chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
i find the thought of remus just randomly walking up to james and sirius and socking them. i mean he is such a quite non violent character but someone needs to put those two in their place.
imSiriuslyLupin4you chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Despite the lack of capitalization I LOVED it! Truely amazing!