Reviews for Beautiful Vulcan
CA chapter 16 . 3/29
Oh my goodness! I wasn't going to read this, but I reconsidered, and wow, so very glad I did! I loved it. Go you!
bobdog54 chapter 16 . 3/21
I just read this story for the second time and I loved it even more! Brilliant job making it resemble 'Pretty Woman' but taking it to its own heights. Excellent job bringing in all of the usual cast of characters.

I know I will read this again and again.

Gina chapter 15 . 2/1
Oi, adorei esta versão para os dois linda história. Parabéns.
lil miss darkside chapter 16 . 1/7
Oh my god, this was such an amazing story! I loved it!
Kenji Katan chapter 16 . 12/8/2013
I love this story! I have read it multiple times. When will the sequel be out? So excited!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
Such a great story! Thanks for finishing it'
SparklyLalala chapter 16 . 10/19/2013
and I had to reread this :D...so epilogue, epilogue *chants :)
escape5 chapter 16 . 7/4/2013
was this meant to be pretty woman, but with a twist? if so, it was a pleasure to read.
JM2010 chapter 16 . 6/3/2013
Hi! Just finished reading this and I noticed that you mentioned there would be a sequel to tie up the loose ends. Has there been and progress? It was so good, I'm not ready for it to be over...
SlashyFanfictionAddict chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I would like to point out that if you are going east, and you turn right you are going south not north. Other than that this is great, and I adore the story so far.
snarryself chapter 16 . 5/29/2013
Did you ever write the Epiloge? I love this story!
Kaye chapter 16 . 5/6/2013
This is such a wonderful story! I really cried at this chapter. Tears of joy, really. :) Nicely done! can't wait for the epilogue!
Morphious - ChangeSpinner chapter 16 . 1/23/2013
Looks like that epilogue is going to be later : D Very nicely done. The loose end that bugs me the most is finding out who falsified the data sheets. I'm betting on the ex-business partner, but I'd love for you to surprise me. In some ways, though, I doubt my guess, cause that would seem to add more intrigue than you probably have the time for to wrap up in an epilogue. Then again, more just means you could write a sequel. That would be even more amazingly awesome. Hmmm, my only complaint is that the gay pairings seem to overwhelm all other pairings... Don't get me wrong, I adore slash, but I like a bit of balance, as well.
MareG8 chapter 16 . 1/23/2013
This was highly unexpected yet absolutely lovely. You did a great job in the telling of this tale :)
Sharon T chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
Great story :-) off to see of there is an epilogue :)