Reviews for Spitfire Week
Sukigirl17 chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
OK, this chapter absolutely killed me. I LOVED your Spitfire contributions, but I especially liked this one. It was absolutely fantastic, and you wrote Robin and Wally's character so well. I'd love to see more of this type of "Dick giving Wally a little push towards Artemis" work from you again :)
Guest chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
good story
Guest chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
Ron Weasley the World's Favorite Ginger!

Dick/Babs love it
Believe-daydream-Fly529 chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
I think this chapter is really cute! But I'm more of a fan of zatanna/Richard Grayson. I'm all up for Tim drake (new robin) and batgirl though! I thought this was a really well planned out couple of one shots. Not too heavy, just light and shippy! Good work!
burnthecliches chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
oh my god this is so perfect. I'm trying to repress my fangirl squeals right now.
JackBunjeeKiki chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
Robin got a girlfriend before Wally! Mwahahaha! He is so evil for doing that to Wally and Arty! And I luuuuuv his evilness!
JackBunjeeKiki chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Soo sweet! Keep writing! It's so cute! You portray Wally and Arty perfectly!
GeekyGirl911 chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
Love it. That's all I can say... although I could also say one annoying thing that I guess almost everybody says on reviews...

... CHECK YOUR GRAMMAR!
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
Did your dad do all this? Not that I'd blame him...

~Ani
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
This is good. Wally said all the right words at the end. Kinda mushy, but they're heroes; they need some mushiness.

~Ani
Kaien Brief chapter 6 . 11/10/2011
When i got my first boyfriend and put some pictures on facebook my dad (lives in another state) he left a comment saying he kept some of his guns from the army and wasn't afraid to go back to jail. smh
Kaien Brief chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I gotta ask what about Cheshire?
Sheerwillpower chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
So cute, as usaull! More more more!
Anna Marie xoxo chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
Awww I'm sad it's over too. But they were seven happiness filled updates :)

This was sweet. And well thought out and well written. Made me smile. Yet again.

So thanks for writing this and all the other ones, they were awesome :)

~Anna xox
ArtyKF foreva chapter 7 . 7/10/2011
Awww, I love how you ened it. Great story :)