Reviews for Spitfire Week
Princess Bunny chapter 6 . 4/24/2016
My mom is exactly like this, except for the fact she talks about how hunting is her hobby and talks about uncanny aim. Along with the fact that my dad is nin the military. Let's just say that Jake is terrified of my mother.
Princess Bunny chapter 3 . 4/24/2016
No, Wally is not Ron Weasly. ( Wally doesn't believe in magic. But he does love Muggle stuff.)

I would like to see what happens next.
Wally would probably speed out of the room and Artiemis would pin him down with arrows, talking, then a make-out session. Then they would watch a movie about two rival ninja clans. Then they would fall asleep on the couch and wake up to the sound of a camera taking a picture and robin collecting money from Green arrow, superboy, and superman, while the flash squeals like a fan girl.
Sukigirl17 chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
OK, this chapter absolutely killed me. I LOVED your Spitfire contributions, but I especially liked this one. It was absolutely fantastic, and you wrote Robin and Wally's character so well. I'd love to see more of this type of "Dick giving Wally a little push towards Artemis" work from you again :)
Guest chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
good story
Guest chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
Ron Weasley the World's Favorite Ginger!

Dick/Babs love it
Believe-daydream-Fly529 chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
I think this chapter is really cute! But I'm more of a fan of zatanna/Richard Grayson. I'm all up for Tim drake (new robin) and batgirl though! I thought this was a really well planned out couple of one shots. Not too heavy, just light and shippy! Good work!
burnthecliches chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
oh my god this is so perfect. I'm trying to repress my fangirl squeals right now.
JackBunjeeKiki chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
Robin got a girlfriend before Wally! Mwahahaha! He is so evil for doing that to Wally and Arty! And I luuuuuv his evilness!
JackBunjeeKiki chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Soo sweet! Keep writing! It's so cute! You portray Wally and Arty perfectly!
GeekyGirl911 chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
Love it. That's all I can say... although I could also say one annoying thing that I guess almost everybody says on reviews...

... CHECK YOUR GRAMMAR!
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
Did your dad do all this? Not that I'd blame him...

~Ani
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
This is good. Wally said all the right words at the end. Kinda mushy, but they're heroes; they need some mushiness.

~Ani
Kaien Brief chapter 6 . 11/10/2011
When i got my first boyfriend and put some pictures on facebook my dad (lives in another state) he left a comment saying he kept some of his guns from the army and wasn't afraid to go back to jail. smh
Kaien Brief chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I gotta ask what about Cheshire?
Sheerwillpower chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
So cute, as usaull! More more more!