Reviews for There Is No 'I' In Winchester, Wait, Yes There Is
ccase13 chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
This is a perfectly delightful story of injured Dean and slightly sick Sam. Concussed Dean is hilarious and just in character. Dean defines macho. I do feel sorry for Sam having to take care of an out of it brother while he's sick himself.
moira4eku chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
Poor, Poor Dean! He is really having a time with the ground! I feel really badly for both boys. Sam having to put up with his stubborn brother and Dean's poor head. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Beckydaspatz chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
SOOOOO very happy to see this update! I forgot how much I loved this one, so I went back and read it again :D Great job! Hope you keep it rolling cause I for one will be along for the ride! :-)

Damn it, when did it get so dark and when the hell did I buy a ticket to the 'let's see how fast we can spin Dean until he passes out' ride. This sucks ass. Ah hell, not Mr. Ground again, this dude is starting to piss me off. - Hehe! Oh dean you are so very witty when concussed! ;P

so he can add yet another scar to his abundantly overstocked collection.- You are just brilliant! Don't ever forget it! :D
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
Nice POV switch!
Beckydaspatz chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
Oh I really, really liked this! The disjointed thoughts are great and I couldn't really figure out what was going on which made me feel concussed, so bravo there! You have a way of drawing me into your stories, I'm particularly impressed that you have the same quality of story telling in a tale like this (told mostly through thoughts) and ones where it is all dialogue. Great job! Off to read more of your stuff.

P.s. thanks for making my night, seriously :D
Tribble Master chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
oh! i hope your stress level goes down. :(

i applud ur choice of pov. brave!

write on!
Tribble Master chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
hahaha. mr ground. can i use that? i really like what you got going here.
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
"Alright my beautiful baby" - win. dean, always thinking of the impala.

oh noes! i have had some bad headaches that kept me from eating. i hope dean doesn't have it that bad!
gr8read chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
Favorite lines: " Alright, I knew I could do it! I am awesome." and " Level on the stubborn ass chart, confirmed." and the poor boy now has a cold.

Thank you for another chapter.
Zinfer chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
Yay! I love this! Dun chapter, I love ur humor in a hurt/comfort situation :) keep it up
Fearlee chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
XD finally! I was waiting for some Sam POV. Can't wait to read more from you! :)
moira4eku chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
Boy howdy, Dean surely has his brains scrambled! He is really confused and poor Sam out in the freezing cold air looking for his poor deluded concussed older brother! I hope he can get Dean back to the warm hotel room so they both can get better. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Fearlee chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
Awww, it can't be that bad for Sam to be right? . please update soon! It's even better than the last chapter!
moira4eku chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
Lordy, lordy, lordy! Looks like Dean has one nasty concussion! It's a good thing he's waiting for Sam because if he tried to drive while in that kind of condition, he'd of crashed for sure! Looking forward to the next chapter!
moira4eku chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Uh oh, I have a feeling Dean really should have listened to Sam, looks like Dean isn't doing to well if he had to pull over because he was seeing double! He shouldn't sleep if he has a concussion! Looking forward to the next chapter.