Reviews for Decoding the Saiyan
Kitty in the Box chapter 26 . 5/18
OMG my eyes are still wet from tears. this is one the most beautiful and most dramatic BV fics I've ever read. absolutely in love with it.
nofcksgiven chapter 26 . 2/13
Guuhhh, I didn't even realize this was the last chapter. But anyway, I'm happy it ended in a happy note... sort of. They still have a long way to go. I love every bits of this story, though, esp. the stuff that might or might not have happened that we never got to see off-screen. Thank you for sharing this.
nofcksgiven chapter 24 . 2/13
It's emotionally exhausting being inside Vegeta's head but I really liked this chapter.
nofcksgiven chapter 18 . 2/13
I almost took back what I said about Yamcha deserving happiness when he made that stupid comment about Trunks being a mistake but then he pretty much saved Bulma and the entire city by ripping off Trunks tail. I'm probably gonna be mad about it later on when I think about it again bc Trunks with a tail is so adorable!

Also, I enjoy the little bits about Puuar.
nofcksgiven chapter 17 . 2/13
Ughh, why does Bulma do this to herself? Vegeta is such an asshole. He doesn't deserve to know anything about Trunks.
nofcksgiven chapter 16 . 2/13
Love this chapter. It felt like Yamcha still had hopes that things would work out between him and Bulma by the way he reacted when Bulma said she just needed a friend. It was like the final nail on the coffin. I'm glad he's finally accepted it bc I feel bad. They both deserves happiness.
nofcksgiven chapter 15 . 2/13
*Siiiiiiiiiigh*
These last few chapters are killing me.
nofcksgiven chapter 12 . 2/13
Even though things are so much better now for Vegebul in canon, this got me teary-eyed.
nofcksgiven chapter 5 . 2/13
Loved it. You wrote it so well and captured Vegeta's thoughts and emotions quite nicely. I can see this happening in canon.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/21/2015
I loved this story! You really had the characters down too, all of their dialogue seemed so natural and in character. Thank you for sharing this!
melimen2a chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Awesome! I love this story n.n I enjoy every part :)
you had a great talent :3
Lilc77 chapter 26 . 4/7/2015
Beautiful story...loved it! Wish you'd write more with Mirai Trunks in it. Great job!
seireidoragon chapter 26 . 11/30/2014
This was a wonderful story and I really enjoyed reading it!
Mallie-3 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
On be half of the 2014 Semi-annual WJS awards, I am proud to announce that your fanfiction/fanart has been nominated by your fans and will be in the running for a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place spot on our community and website.

'Decoding the Saiyan' is Nominated for 'Best Canon Fanfiction'

Our website can be located at w w .com

Our Google community can be found under...
.com (slash) u (slash) 1 (slash) communities (slash) 110779010367791694420

You will be receiving a banner in turn for your nomination!

Please let others know about these awards as well as our cause to keep it up and running!

-WJS Nominations
Lori Mereel chapter 26 . 9/6/2014
This is the sweetest story yet. lol the second vegeta chapter made me cry. i loved it.