Reviews for Decoding the Saiyan
Lilc77 chapter 26 . 4/7
Beautiful story...loved it! Wish you'd write more with Mirai Trunks in it. Great job!
seireidoragon chapter 26 . 11/30/2014
This was a wonderful story and I really enjoyed reading it!
Mallie-3 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
On be half of the 2014 Semi-annual WJS awards, I am proud to announce that your fanfiction/fanart has been nominated by your fans and will be in the running for a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place spot on our community and website.

'Decoding the Saiyan' is Nominated for 'Best Canon Fanfiction'

Our website can be located at w w .com

Our Google community can be found under...
.com (slash) u (slash) 1 (slash) communities (slash) 110779010367791694420

You will be receiving a banner in turn for your nomination!

Please let others know about these awards as well as our cause to keep it up and running!

-WJS Nominations
Lori Mereel chapter 26 . 9/6/2014
This is the sweetest story yet. lol the second vegeta chapter made me cry. i loved it.
Mihzuki chapter 26 . 8/12/2014
I absolutely loved this. I thought it was terribly realistic. Thank you!
Marilu Moreno chapter 26 . 6/16/2014
Muy hermoso fic : )
sailoronymoon chapter 26 . 4/29/2014
This fic was amazing. I love the way you write Vegeta, he's so perfect. Thanks for the great story. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 3/30/2014
the song with this chapter was awesome!
BellaMori chapter 26 . 11/29/2013
It's been a while since I've promise you that I was going to write you a REVIEW, well here I am on a black Friday morning on a computer at work. With the short chapters, it only took me about a day to read this little creative story. Let me tell you, this is probably my only favorite short and sweet stories. It got to the point but at the same time you gave both of characters a good development. I always find it fascinating how people create those famous three years. BRAVOR on the lemon too!
ShiftersFate chapter 26 . 11/5/2013
I loved this one, a lot :)
LeChick chapter 26 . 9/11/2013
Neighbors started playing "You've Really Got a Hold on Me". Perfect :)
LeChick chapter 20 . 9/10/2013
Size be damned. This really is an amazing chapter.
Uruwashii Inochi chapter 25 . 8/8/2013
Og omg omg! This is the best fic I've read all week! I loved how well you captured the characters and steady build up in suspense while keeping with the timeline! awesome! Totally loved it!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/5/2013
Awwwwww, love the ending!
PlugQueen chapter 26 . 6/30/2013
These is by far the BEST Bulma/Vegeta fanfiction I've ever read! You did a great job on the story