Reviews for Decoding the Saiyan
xSmallLadySerenity13 chapter 26 . 9/28/2016
Absolutely love it! Wish there was a direct sequel though!
Mini Nicka chapter 26 . 8/23/2016
Loved it all will nowbe sleep deprived because I couldn't put it down
Kitty in the Box chapter 26 . 5/18/2016
OMG my eyes are still wet from tears. this is one the most beautiful and most dramatic BV fics I've ever read. absolutely in love with it.
nofcksgiven chapter 26 . 2/13/2016
Guuhhh, I didn't even realize this was the last chapter. But anyway, I'm happy it ended in a happy note... sort of. They still have a long way to go. I love every bits of this story, though, esp. the stuff that might or might not have happened that we never got to see off-screen. Thank you for sharing this.
nofcksgiven chapter 24 . 2/13/2016
It's emotionally exhausting being inside Vegeta's head but I really liked this chapter.
nofcksgiven chapter 18 . 2/13/2016
I almost took back what I said about Yamcha deserving happiness when he made that stupid comment about Trunks being a mistake but then he pretty much saved Bulma and the entire city by ripping off Trunks tail. I'm probably gonna be mad about it later on when I think about it again bc Trunks with a tail is so adorable!

Also, I enjoy the little bits about Puuar.
nofcksgiven chapter 17 . 2/13/2016
Ughh, why does Bulma do this to herself? Vegeta is such an asshole. He doesn't deserve to know anything about Trunks.
nofcksgiven chapter 16 . 2/13/2016
Love this chapter. It felt like Yamcha still had hopes that things would work out between him and Bulma by the way he reacted when Bulma said she just needed a friend. It was like the final nail on the coffin. I'm glad he's finally accepted it bc I feel bad. They both deserves happiness.
nofcksgiven chapter 15 . 2/13/2016
*Siiiiiiiiiigh*
These last few chapters are killing me.
nofcksgiven chapter 12 . 2/13/2016
Even though things are so much better now for Vegebul in canon, this got me teary-eyed.
nofcksgiven chapter 5 . 2/13/2016
Loved it. You wrote it so well and captured Vegeta's thoughts and emotions quite nicely. I can see this happening in canon.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/21/2015
I loved this story! You really had the characters down too, all of their dialogue seemed so natural and in character. Thank you for sharing this!
melimen2a chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Awesome! I love this story n.n I enjoy every part :)
you had a great talent :3
Lilc77 chapter 26 . 4/7/2015
Beautiful story...loved it! Wish you'd write more with Mirai Trunks in it. Great job!
seireidoragon chapter 26 . 11/30/2014
This was a wonderful story and I really enjoyed reading it!