Reviews for The Son of Neptune
Kat-Anni chapter 6 . 9/2/2011
Hey there! :)

So, as promised, I came down to read your story. It's the middle of the night right now (2:30 in the morning) so if my English is rubbish in any way, please ignore it XD.

I love the story so far! Sure, you keep switching between first and third person too often -in the second chapter you switched to first person in somewhere at the beginning and then went back to the third. That's a little confusing, you should probably look over it again . Other than that it's awesome, I like your versions of the characters and how you made Percy say "I did". That's exactly how I was planning to do it! :D It's so cool :3 Just that the other 5 from the first legion will probably be with him and not just Hazel (which would probably get him killed ").

Besides, I enjoy how you keep the paragraphs short, sometimes even adding just three words into it. It makes it easier to read, maybe I should use it more often as well! :) Plus, I also loved the part where they all tried to stab him in his sleep and Percy's all cool and ignores it XD. Priceless.

And I don't think you should give up! :o I did neither. Making the characters your own is a way of fanfiction and normally shouldn't be influenced by the things Riordan publishes. It sometimes annoys me a little when readers tell me "But that was different in the part Riordan published. Do you know of it? It's the first chapter!". Sometimes I'd like to yell at them and say "I KNOW THAT! This is my version after I read 'the lost Hero' so shut up about the 'real' thing, I don't care." you should also keep it like that and just ignore it. This is your story now, so do it. You can be slow or take long for the chapters, just don't stop or give up, giving up just depresses you in the end and you think you could've done better or something. At least that's how it is with me. When I give up, I keep telling myself I failed. Not a pleasant experience! XD

Alright! So, keep it up. I talk too much when I'm tired...strange thing. Well yeah, hope to hear from you soon, you speedy beta :D

Btw; Flaming isn't just saying the story is rubbish but saying it harsh and not giving any reasons. Something like "you suck. Just stop writing, nobody cares". Stuff like that. Nobody likes it and it's mean. So people say to please not do it. I didn't ask to and didn't get any flaming XD. Even if I would, you could just report the comments or something xP

Sincerely,

~HarunoKasumi
graciela17 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Hey I thought you did a great job on this chapter:) Also I wanted to thank you for reviewing my Son of Neptune! Can I ask you a favor? I was thinking about connecting my two books, The Son of Neptune and The Third Secret Camp together, tell me what you think!
Sail Across the Sun chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
I loved your story! It was so creative and incredibley fun to read! I just love your writing style, it reminds me a lot of Rick Riordan! Good idea going off the parts he has already released too! I hope you mention Annabeth sometime soon! I thought your characters were great, very interesting so far, and your OC seems really good too! Your prophecy was awesome, I am like the worst poet ever, anything with more than 3 lines is impressive to me (sad, right?)! And I feel like the prophecies should sound alike, they are somewhat connected. Once again I will say phenomenal job! I can't wait for your update! Please just keep writing, trust me, it will make alot of people happy!

~Belle

P.S. Thank you so much for your review on my SoN fic! It makes me so happy to know that people are still reading my story! But, more importantly, what you put in the review. That was so so so sweet of you! I need a million more you's running around fanfictiob! I am so honored to read your story and even more that you read mine! Thank you so much for taking the time to review! Honestly, it made my day! Just thank you so much! I can't wait until chapter 6!
Sail Across the Sun chapter 5 . 8/14/2011

~Belle

P.S. Thank you so much for your review on my SoN fic! It makes me so happy to know that people are still reading my story! But, more importantly, what you put in the review. That was so so so sweet of you! I need a million more you's running around fanfiction! I am so honored to read your story and even more that you read mine! Thank you so much for taking the time to review! Honestly, it made my day! Just thank you so much! I can't wait until chapter 6!
fjahk chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
that was ok
Phantom Listener 101 chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
Okay, It started out great and I'm intrigued that you decided to make Lupa the sibel. I just hope that the friend in the prophecy isn't someone like Grover, Annabeth or Tyson. Anyway, keep up the origanality and I hope to see another chapter again as soon as possible.
BookReader10 chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
kool story
Nomisaur chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
Please keep going, I really like it
hedgieowner chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
kool kant wait till the book komes out
graciela17 chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
I really like this! You are VERY good at writing! Great imagination and you write like a pro:) Keep on going!