Reviews for Game On
Bonnie Radcliffe chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Nnnnnngggggggggg! You broke my brain!
BlaineHummel chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Let me tell you something...THIS IS THE BEST FANFIC I'VE HAD EVER READ! OMG it's SO good! I really really liked it! The way you describe all the things and feelings is amazing. You have to write more Klaine fanfic like this ones! Great job it was just stunning :)
patricia.remacova chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
that was so hot! Kurt is sooo huge sexual evil :DD So much to tell with his innocent look lol
Blainecrisslove chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
OMG this fanfic is so funny I can't stop laughing please write more stories like this one
Thnxs for the awesome story :)
Stephosaur chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
HOT
saku-ann chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
hahaha i love them. that was HOT! see u!
sassy selena chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
i kinda love this haha i love how they have that game going and i love everything they used to torture each other by haha
WhiteRoseRed chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
That was awesome :D
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Wow, that was friggin hot... and I want a Popsicle in the worst way!
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Oh boy *fans self* Such sweet frustration with a well deserved ending.

Might be nice if you fix the typos though. Oh and during the song when you say Santana is swaying her hips along with Santana :)
HPJellicleCat chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
FIC APPRECIATION. This was just...WOW. Really good. I LOVED it. Laughed a lot, as well. XD
I Am A Boss Zefron Poster chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
OH MY GOD THIS WAS AMAZING.

*comes in pants*
jenjenjenius chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
So fucking hot. MmmmMMM. Are you planning in continuing this?
Tnya chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
"Blaine decided he was going to have to be the responsible one here, the one with standards. Standards which included not having sex in front of your classmates."

Wooow. Those are very high standards, Blaine. :D

This was sooo funny. :D
kurtXBlaineKlaine chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Lmao, nice story even though I was do busy it took me like 3 hours to read! Lmao, but seriously it was great!