Reviews for Exploding Reminiscence
RakkiiHappiiDokkiiShidonii chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
*squeezes the stuffing out of my bunny* SO BEAUTIFUL. ;-;

I smiled and giggled so many times. XD I like how you added the other couples in there, too. :)

The hints and memories were so cute! So much Rimahiko. 3

Whenever "Ikuto" and "smirk" are in the same sentence, I cringe inwardly.

"Sexist-pig". EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING.

Yay! Rima-tan and Nagi are getting married! FINALLY! OMG I wanna go to the wedding, too. XD

Very lovely birthday fic for Nagihiko, Ri-chin. :3

Shidonii
THE ZEEBRA KING chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
So

Flinkin'

Adorable

]:-)

BOW DOWN TO THE ZEEBRA KING!
Hazey Rine chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
KYA! TYPICAL FUJISAKI MOVE PROPOSE AS A COMEBACK! I SWEAR THEIR KID IS GOING TO BE A TACTICIAN-DANCER-DEVIL-COMBACK SPECIALIZER- KAWAII MOE LOLITA DARLING ALL IN ONE! I'M GONNA STOP CAPSING NOW! okay! this was really romantic and sweet i mean one for each important embarking day in their lives so yay for you!

PLus you got all teh couples in it! it just made me even more qnxious for when they finally find each otehr XP
SpiraTheAnimeGirl chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
One super long word... ! This made me so happy while reading this. Though it's kinda expected. We get Rimahiko overloads on Nagi and Rima's Birthdays. Anyways this story is sooooo going in my faves.
Rikanchu chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
... This is so beautiful. ;u;

Out of all the birthday fics, this is one of the best! XD

Also, I love it when Rima is wearing pants in the relationship... Ahahahaha! It was so unique! XDD And yeah, the title, even though fireworks aren't included in the story and also adding the couples here and there along the way.

Aaaaand... Yeah. Those treasure-hunting game. Nagihiko found his treasure :3