Reviews for The Arrogant Cowboy
Grace chapter 56 . 4/23/2014
Me again! There is still lots of things i forgot to tell you! So i just gonna continue where i left of

AWWWW The ending is perfect!(To bad there is no lemon :P) and the proposal is just genius! But, to think…What if Chelsea didnt drink lemonade that time? Oh well, who cares! Just wanna tell you, YOU'RE AWESOME AND LOVE YOU BYE! (Hope that you will make more HM FAN FICS!)
Grace chapter 56 . 4/23/2014
THIS IS THE BEST FAN FIC EVA!
At first i was like, "wow that a ton of pages, it'll take a long time to read them all". But, after like three to four days, i already read finish and i wanted more but too bad i cant have anymore.
Now i have to continue struggling to find other harvest moon fan fics. But still…THIS IS THE BEST FAN FICTION I HAVE EVER READ! (Because all most 98% of the Harvest Moon fan fic i found did not finish updating! So this makes you the BEST FAN FIC WRITER EVER!)
guest chapter 56 . 2/10/2014
:D
Guest chapter 51 . 2/9/2014
Awh!
Guest chapter 23 . 2/9/2014
Whoa whoa whoa wait a sec she named her calf hamburger O_O what the heck is wrong with her...
The Yoshinator chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Awwwwww. What a happy end! Will you follow this up with a Castanet story?
LolzMaster101 chapter 56 . 12/26/2013
OMG amazing ending! Thx for updating :) This was an amazing story :D
Puppylove7 chapter 56 . 12/25/2013
I have to say that I love how you ended this story. I actually loved this story as a whole. I hope to see more work from you later on.
P.Jay13 chapter 56 . 8/24/2013
Wooow... I'm currently experiencing a roller coaster of emotions right now... I was depressed that there wasn't another chapter waiting for me and that I thought you ended it, then I rejoiced when you said it was a mistake and that there were still at least five more to go; and then you went and said that you weren't gonna write HM fanfics anymore...
So. Many. Feels. TTTT

But...it is what it is. It had to happen some day, I guess. I enjoyed every moment of it while it lasted, though. Thanks for sharing your writing. :)

Good luck with your summer reading project! Don't worry, I did the same exact thing and didn't get the book until a week after it was due, two weeks into school started. XD I'm rooting for ya! Balance out your writing with your school work to the best of your ability, and I'll look forward to reading more soon :D
P.Jay13 chapter 55 . 8/24/2013
OOOOOOOH MYYYYYYY GOOOOOOODESSSSS!1 *squeals with joy*

I died at Vaughn's proposal. No joke. So beautiful. TTuTT The scavenger/proposal hunt was brilliant! I want my future husband to do this for me! 3

Anyways, I wanna read the next chapter! I'm guessing it'll be the last or near the end, sadly... I'll miss this story when it's over, but it was fun sticking around for the whole thing. It's a bittersweet thing, that's for sure. :/
Rosy the Spazz chapter 55 . 8/19/2013
The D'awwws from this. Vaughn you are such a romantic guy! I think a part of me died from the fluff. Great job, and I can't wait to see what's next!

Rosy
Puppylove7 chapter 55 . 8/19/2013
I have to say, I really liked this chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update again soon.
The Yoshinator chapter 56 . 8/19/2013
That was adorable! And I'm glad you are continuing this.
Me chapter 54 . 8/18/2013
I will hate you forever if you do not update this soon
P.Jay13 chapter 54 . 8/4/2013
Haha, so I'm guessing making Chelsea suffer mentally at this scavenger hunt challenge is all a part of how he's gonna propose to her? Clever. Pretty clever. Can't wait for the next chapter then, so update soon :D