Reviews for A Family of Heroes
FalconHawk chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I love the description you put into this. And this is rare for me, but I really don't have any criticisms to offer up. Personally I've always been curious about what would happen if Amell met up with his Hawke relatives. I look forward to seeing how things plays out.
Ferelden Refugee chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Nice story. Looking forward to more...if you update. Can't wait to see how Amell deals with all the ridiculous amount of favors he had promised to do, and how he interacts with his family.

Just a note, this is under the Hawke(m) and not the Hawke (f). You may want to change that.
SkaterGirl246 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Oh this story is so good! It's painful to see that you haven't updated it in so long! Your Warden is super awesome, and I loved that display of magic he did right in the open, showing that he wasn't ashamed to be a mage. This story plot has a lot of potential, and combined with your impressive writing skills this could really become a great story. I really, really, REALLY hope you haven't given up on it!
ZxZ Fic Hunter chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
So...any chance we seeing a new chapter soon?

Cause this one is certainly interesring and i do hoping to see more of this.
Albericus chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
WOW. By the Maker, that's what I call an impressive and very promising beginning! Very well written, coherent lines, realistic characters and acting! It's been ages since I've had so much fun reading a fanfiction.

And an arcane warrior mage to make it all the better. I would just love to read more.

Instant alert.

Also, do you plan to continue this story? If yes, do you plan to have Amel and Sten meet again? That would be the icing on the cake.
Vangran chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I love reunions. Can't wait for Anders to have his. Gonna be, hilaaarrrioouuus! _ Update when you can.
shadowwolf101286 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Great start. I am curious to see how Amell is going play a part in the DA II storyline! I am looking forward to Hawke and Amells meeting and Ander's reaction to seeing his former Warden-Commander! Don't keep me in suspense long!

story added to favs/alert!
Alison chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Hope you can make another chapter because i want to know where anders went! And if Hawke and Amell meet?
The Flying Frog chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I really like this. I especially like that Anders pulled a disappearing act, because him and Daylen may not be getting along for now. I was laughing when I read that Dumar had a smile on his face, and that seemed out of place.

I also liked Fang's little tug-o-war with a sailor. Can't wait to see how much trouble the presence of the Hero of Ferelden will cause just by being there. Looking forward to more.
angel chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
update soon :D
RatedRSuperStar87 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Not many people do a rouge Hawke that uses a Bow. So for that alone I'm extremly happy for. I kind of want to see Daylen and the Hawke sister at least meet up befor going to the Deep Roads and have him join them. update soon.
Aaron W chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I gotta admit this is an interesting time for Daylen to show up. Before the mess happens 9 years down the road, when Marian and Bethany just got out of their indentured survitude, Aveline made Guard captain for a while, and they just met Anders. I like the descreption from both Daylen's and Marian's point of view. I also like the templars reaction to Daylen's enterance, this is one mage that the Templars can't touch. I can't wait when Daylen meets his family, that would be a great meeting. With what we know what happened in the game, I can't wait to see how Daylen will be a part of it. This is going to be interesting, with Daylen trying to get used to being a hero and doing things for important people. Good start keep it up