Reviews for Weasley Family Adventures
rhmac12 chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
"He bent down, sweaty and all ,and gently pressed his lips against hers. When he pulled away, he leaned his forehead on hers, not speaking. Although there were no words exchanged, the air was electrified with their feelings. "I love you." He said, his voice thick with emotion. " No girl throwing herself at me will ever be you. Never" He said, their foreheads still pressed against each others. Hermione was crying even harder as she moved her mouth ontop of his, not seeing, only feeling. "I trust you." She said, realizing that it was the truest words she had ever said."

THIS. PERFECTION ;) :) ;)
rhmac12 chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
Wow, they were so harsh on Ron! :( poor guy-still feeling guilty over leaving her and Harry. But I am sure the Grangers were still out of it too-but still were harsh on him.
rhmac12 chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
Like father, like son eh? ;)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
I really like how this story started out so far! Hope you write another chapter or two! (And i do agree with you, Junior year is brutal)
gabrielle chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
I really like this chapter, with the parents not liking ron, but please update!
FredIsTheMan chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
What is it with everyone putting their stories from on ? I remember checking for updates on this story on So happy to see it on here and updated.
Rani Jashalithie chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
I loved it!

And yes, junior year is dreadful.
fredweaslylives chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
Oh my Merlin, you are a very talented writer. I'm in love with fred and George and I'm seriously bawling my eyes out right now(: but I really like your writing style(:
F Maurice chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
Ron gets a glimpse of what Hermione does and then he gets sick himself. Good job.
imightbparamore chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
Great chapter!
fredweaslylives chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
i loved it:) i got a little teary eyed when you were talking about how ron hates to see girls cry, and im not exactly sure why it made me cry but it was amazing:)
Rani Jashalithie chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
This was really funny. Its just like Ron.

Good Job, can't wait for the next one.
kinsley delilah chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
I decided to reread the old chapters, and at first when it said I won't be needing these for approximately nine months I was like huh? but it's because she's pregnant right?
kinsley delilah chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
Isn't this the same chapter as the last one?
F Maurice chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
It was a little said, but I like how Rose comforted her father.