Reviews for Better
That was... EPIC!
Leila'sRose chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
CUTE ;3
arquent chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I absolutely loved this story! You did a wonderful job!
Pear-Shaped chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Oh God, that was freakin HILARIOUS! I laughed so much...awesome reds story!

;)
Ruby Romance chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This story is just so cute!

So, I really am wondering who is the better kisser? But of course, that is a question that we may never know the answer to.

How did they even get to that topic of whose the better kisser? LOL

It was so cute, it's like their sexual tension with each other or something like that so they got on and kissed each other. Tongues? XD Lol, that was freaky but still romantic in a way. :)

I love it! :D
Spark Firebug chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
So cute!
Madame Fist chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
aww, i loved this. it wasnt rushed, and i liked the banter :)

it wasnt too long either, i like reading long one shots haha

x
Jay-Jay17 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I shall be simple and blunt... PERFECT. Simply perfect. I found this entertaining, hilarious, romantic, and overall just amazing. I did love the kissing scene. The Reds to make the best stories. Especially oneshots. This one was truly perfect. Amazing job.
T-Kiwi02 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
ohmygoodness! I was laughing hysterically by the end of this! it was great! :D
PowerGirl chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I love the kissing scene. It was hilarious how their siblings reacted!
megmeg999 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
OMG, I really couldn't stop laughing. The sexual tension between Brick and Blossom was, ugh, unbelievable. I loved it. Amazing girl, keep 'em coming. Totally love your work! This is truely one of my fave oneshots.
ppgrulz123 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
HAHA OMG THAT WAS FREAKIN AWESOME! I love the Reds. They're the best! I really loved this one! Great job! D
Sorry I Just Did chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Oh my god I love this fic!
Ms Briar chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
The banter was awsmazing! I laughed through the whole story! I liked the siblings reactions to the kiss the best ( dude I think my brain just shut down) too funny
1000GreenSun chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Wow, that was amazing! It was wonderfully well-written and the dialog was gold. I love how competition was an ongoing theme and you tied it into everything, including that perfect ending!

Few oneshots are able to capture so much and leave the reader so satisfied, so congrats! I loved this and look forward to more PPG work from you! C: