Reviews for Technosexual
Shey chapter 1 . 6/9
I think it started of cute, that it turned sexual kinda killed it. Also I doubt that Alisa's Body is 14.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
are u sure u know what ur saying?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Aweeeeeesome Lars x Alisa 4ever
A Person chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
C'mon man made another chapter
Unknown chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
This fanfiction was one of the best. Alisa is my favorite Tekken character, and I especially love her with Lars. This barely has grammatical errors, (I don't feel like checking the errors again, I'm not a grammar judge) and just truly touches your heart. I don't usually find such good Alisa and Lars fanfictions, because some people just are really bad at grammar, or their sentences barely make sense. I'm impressed with all the nicely used words, not much people use words like "relishing", "retracted", "unraveling", "retracted", "faux", "aroused", "brimming", and other words in this story. I would enjoy to see what they do next, and you should add some more "excitement" to the next story, if you get it, alright? Well I truly thank you for making this fanfic. - Sincerely, Unknown. P.S. I hope you make a second part! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
We need a nother passage
Too Lazy To Logn chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
But nonetheless this was a nice story. Thought it was gonna be a five-chapter fic, but either way it was nice.

Alisa is just so innocent I almost went AWWWW when she examined her "sensual lubricants".

If there was anything I'd critique though, it's just that the grammatical and sentence structure errors made me kind of cringe a little (far be it from me to say I'm a grammar Nazi though).

A 7 out of ten for a good read. Just work on sentence build-up and if this was going to be a multi-chapter fic, then utilize those line breaks between characters better.

Sure, Alisa was out for a while and she was only awake for so long, but I feel as if she'd have a lot more to think about besides almost having sex for the first time. Maybe she's totally unaware of her surroundings? Does she remember who Lee is exactly? Who put her in his care to begin with? What Lars has been doing for 5 years?

But regardless, thats all afterthought. Good read nonetheless.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Plz continue!
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Why you no continue?
58animalover99 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Hey., i just read your story and it was amazing., is this a one-shot? or are you going to make more chapters for this story.,? if its the latter then i hope you make/update soon.,
Daryl Valenzuela chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
It's beautiful, I must say. Been looking for something like this all my life. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I loved your story it was one of the best I ever read. May you please continue it and create the next chapter I'm dying to read it!

Thank you !
Alisa chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Lars and Alisa is best couple of tekken
Inu Princess chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
please add more chapters this was very interesting
Lovers45 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Yay! Finally someone decided to make a fanfic about this couple. It's really good so far I would give your story a 10/10 just because you made and lars/alisa LEMON fanfic. Thank you so much

Update soon! :)