Reviews for Magnolia Crescent
David Fishwick chapter 49 . 2/11
Great idea so far and I hope there is more soon as I am enjoying the story.
annagardner11 chapter 49 . 1/29
Great story up date soon please amazing
Aubrey Mills chapter 10 . 1/26
Haha... The whole illegality thing was so true! And I love how he is like "psh, I did a patronus in a few hours and then turned into a dog little later."
atymer chapter 49 . 1/27
so many mysteries and dubious motiviations...who is who?
I have more questions than answers and will be interested if the author surprises us with unexpected answers.
atymer chapter 46 . 1/27
I guess the boys will become better duelers if Mione remains peeved. lol
cha0sw0lf chapter 49 . 1/17
quite interesting story I can't wait for more please continue soon
Vegasman59 chapter 49 . 1/4
Not bad at all
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 1/1
I thought the Weasleys didn't show up til just before school was rough start. Interesting isn't it Harry that the murderer was actually the bum that tried to help you lol.
MuggleCreator chapter 49 . 12/31/2014
Real life is like that, isn't it?
Nice chapter.
god of all chapter 49 . 12/30/2014
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story .
jeremiah123 chapter 49 . 12/29/2014
Great
DarkRavie chapter 49 . 12/29/2014
I love this story and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
Okay I really can't stand this story anymore. The actual story is rather good but Hermione is really bossy and her overall character is rather malfoyish. Ron is the only actual okay character so far, and Harry is pretty much a welcome mat. Lets everyone step on him and does nothing. You made him basically spineless, at least the books and movies harry had a bit of kick to him but this one is just rubbish. Snape is snape. Like you wrote this chapter '10 years of abuse' no one goes threw 10 years of abuse and comes out the cheerful, idiotic, and carefree as you portrad him. Again your story has a good storyline so far, it's the characters that are holding your story back from higher ratings.
Hermione Amanda Potter chapter 48 . 11/8/2014
Just found this story and I love it. Can't wait for the next update
Navn Ukjent chapter 7 . 10/29/2014
This story could do with quite a bit of editing and rewriting.

It's beyond stupid that Black meets AND talks with Harry multiple times over more than a month, and then never manages to tell him that Scabbers is Peter Pettigrew! Harry is also much too easily distracted by everything, so that when Black tells him about his parents betrayal he is more focused on becoming an animagus.

Following the original story so closely is also a sign of a lazy writer. In addition it's quite rushed and have an unfinished feeling.