Reviews for Teenage Mutant Mini Turtles
Flameblazer chapter 12 . 11/20/2016
This fic is sooooooo funny! I was laughing the whole time! Raph's phobia of insects is rather amusing as well!
Joanne N. Grey chapter 3 . 10/29/2016
His lip curled at the sight of the insect and he silently cursed Donatello for leaving crumbs out. It only attracted the stupid things.

You really are hilarious. Seriously
Joanne N. Grey chapter 2 . 10/29/2016
This chapter was loads of funny. I was in hysterics here.
Ryo-chan wolfgirl chapter 12 . 4/12/2015
This story ws hilarious and it was nice to see Raph and Donnie get themselves into a pickle and need Mikey to help them. I loved it.

I wish someone would write a story where an accident, kinda like what happened in this one, turns one of the turtles (mainly Mikey) into a giant. I've never seen one written but would love to see it written.

Well done.
jadedolphin chapter 12 . 3/2/2015
This story had me cracking up the entire time! I absolutely loved it, and the ending was hilarious. Great Job!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/24/2014
That was Awesome!
merlover chapter 12 . 8/19/2014
Would you please make a sequel where Leo gets shrunk? Great job, btw. :)
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 12 . 6/12/2014
This was fanfic was awesome and I love the humor throughout it! Definitely a favorite.
ILikeToSneeze chapter 12 . 4/7/2014
Haha cute!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/12/2014
*annoyedly* Okay, fine. If I must. OMG OMG OMG OMG I LOVE IT!
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 12 . 10/30/2013
This story is awesome! Loved every bit of it!
StoryLoverChi chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I love this story! "Stop poking it" :)
Aster Sapphire chapter 11 . 2/16/2013
Awwwwwwwwww, this was so cute! I just LOVED the banter you had going on between Don and Raph the entire time. Brilliant ork my friend. ;-)
madagascarmaster chapter 12 . 12/20/2012
*pats his head*It's okay Mikey, happens to me all the time.
Peechy-Keen chapter 12 . 10/20/2012
Oh, Splinter... lol. I always thought it was funny in 2k3 how they portrayed the Splinter issue. They couldn't have him running around fighting with the guys, so he had to be home waiting all the time. However, to avoid having it look like they were just awkwardly towing him along as a bonus character, they'd slip him in episodes here and there and make it seem like he didn't want to KNOW what his sons got themselves into topside, and gave him this "boys will be boys" attitude that I found rather funny. I feel like you did that here. "My son is hooked up to an IV. Is it anything serious? No? Okay then let me get some tea first for the headache that I know is coming." XD

And yay Leo had his little cameo! :D I appreciated you giving him a sense of humor. Some people write him so stiff sometimes... He's a TEENAGER for Pete's sake! Of course he's gonna joke and be a dude like the rest of them. He's not some kinda ninjutsu robot or something. Yeesh. But you did a great job with him here. :)

Great story! I loved it. :) The banter and action were balanced pretty well I thought. Sometimes people overdo one or the other and I can't keep focused and start skimming through the story to the good parts. Not so for this! All the parts were the good parts for me. Well done!

Ty