Reviews for Teenage Mutant Mini Turtles
Ryo-chan wolfgirl chapter 12 . 4/12
This story ws hilarious and it was nice to see Raph and Donnie get themselves into a pickle and need Mikey to help them. I loved it.

I wish someone would write a story where an accident, kinda like what happened in this one, turns one of the turtles (mainly Mikey) into a giant. I've never seen one written but would love to see it written.

Well done.
jadedolphin chapter 12 . 3/2
This story had me cracking up the entire time! I absolutely loved it, and the ending was hilarious. Great Job!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/24/2014
That was Awesome!
merlover chapter 12 . 8/19/2014
Would you please make a sequel where Leo gets shrunk? Great job, btw. :)
Kountry101 chapter 12 . 6/12/2014
This was fanfic was awesome and I love the humor throughout it! Definitely a favorite.
ILikeToSneeze chapter 12 . 4/7/2014
Haha cute!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/12/2014
*annoyedly* Okay, fine. If I must. OMG OMG OMG OMG I LOVE IT!
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 12 . 10/30/2013
This story is awesome! Loved every bit of it!
StoryLoverChi chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I love this story! "Stop poking it" :)
Aster Sapphire chapter 11 . 2/16/2013
Awwwwwwwwww, this was so cute! I just LOVED the banter you had going on between Don and Raph the entire time. Brilliant ork my friend. ;-)
madagascarmaster chapter 12 . 12/20/2012
*pats his head*It's okay Mikey, happens to me all the time.
Peechy-Keen chapter 12 . 10/20/2012
Oh, Splinter... lol. I always thought it was funny in 2k3 how they portrayed the Splinter issue. They couldn't have him running around fighting with the guys, so he had to be home waiting all the time. However, to avoid having it look like they were just awkwardly towing him along as a bonus character, they'd slip him in episodes here and there and make it seem like he didn't want to KNOW what his sons got themselves into topside, and gave him this "boys will be boys" attitude that I found rather funny. I feel like you did that here. "My son is hooked up to an IV. Is it anything serious? No? Okay then let me get some tea first for the headache that I know is coming." XD

And yay Leo had his little cameo! :D I appreciated you giving him a sense of humor. Some people write him so stiff sometimes... He's a TEENAGER for Pete's sake! Of course he's gonna joke and be a dude like the rest of them. He's not some kinda ninjutsu robot or something. Yeesh. But you did a great job with him here. :)

Great story! I loved it. :) The banter and action were balanced pretty well I thought. Sometimes people overdo one or the other and I can't keep focused and start skimming through the story to the good parts. Not so for this! All the parts were the good parts for me. Well done!

Peechy-Keen chapter 11 . 10/20/2012
I liked this: ""The thermometer is in the medicine cabinet in the bathroom. Bring it to me?" Though Donatello had phrased it as a gentle question, Michelangelo recognized an order when he heard one and he scampered off quickly" So Donny! He may come across as meek, but there's actually a lot of confidence and self-possession behind his words and actions. He just expresses it indirectly rather than directly like Raph or Mikey.

And way to go Mikey for calling Don out when he started to slip into a Leo attitude there! One Leo is definitely enough. ;) I just love your Mikey characterizations! People can sometimes write him as a wussy when the going gets tough or a total goofball who can't take ANYTHING seriously, but that simply isn't accurate. He kicks major shell when he wants to, and I like to think he's pretty in touch with everything but just CHOOSES to be a dork to keep everyone else sane when the situations get too tense.

And I just loved this bit here: ""Well, if he were awake he'd be complaining and throwing off the blanket and chucking ice packs across the room."

"You mean at your head, Numbskull," Raph moaned." XD Classic Raph/Mikey banter.

I was grinning like an idiot the entire time Donny and Mikey ganged up on Raph, too! Poor Raph was getting so much grief on both fronts. XD I love how you took something that would be serious and slipped in so much comic relief to completely water down any potential angst in this chapter (but there was still some good sentimentality in there, too. Like Donny's concern over Raph. That was touching. ) )

Peechy-Keen chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
"Soooo, have I lost my mind or are you guys like...tiny?" Mikey folded his arms across the countertop and rested his chin on them.

"Don't be ridiculous," Raphael scoffed. "You don't have a mind to lose."

One, LOL. Two, I love how Mikey is taking this all in stride and doesn't seem the least bit perplexed, really. Then again... they've gone through a lot of crud like this before... so it shouldn't really surprise him, either, I guess. Says something about their lives, doesn't it? XD

Mikey blowing on them was funny, too. XD He's SUCH a goober. I could totally see him doing that with this bored expression on his face as Don rambles.

And Raph's threats were cracking me up. Drop us and I kill you. I'll beat you up later. He may want to be nicer seeing as he's not really in a position to threaten Mikey at the moment... If I were Mikey I would have used that leverage. ;)

And oh no Raphy! *was totally not expecting that, nope...* .

Peechy-Keen chapter 9 . 10/15/2012
I like how Raph got coerced by Don into riding Klunk by the "are you chicken?" card, and he KNEW he was being coaxed by the "chicken" card, too, but still went with it because his pride wouldn't let him act otherwise. XD Just like him.

Klunk's mannerisms were really accurate too. If I didn't already know you had a cat, I'd pin you as a cat-owner. ;)

And I don't like how Raphy had a fever. O.O Not a good sign. I feel that was some heavy foreshadowing for something bad to come...

And poor Don. XD It's a shame that HE'S the one with the blunt weapon in this instance. Thems the breaks I guess.