Reviews for The Music Box
xmxixoxn chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
Nicely written and interesting plot! Is there an ounce of possibility that this piece gets updated? Its a big waste for this to be discontinued seeing how the story begins to get interesting.
phrygianmusic777 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
very classic! i love your story veeeeeeery much!. plssssssssssss. update soon and i mean soon)
FushionAC chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
Luv it so exciting what happen next\/

Just add another strong reason why Athrun felt more contented with cagalli beside.

Update..update, grammar not my area to judge, but I know so well how the story goes.
Liddypopz chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
aha...ahaha...ahahahahaa

omgomg angelaaaa of course your grammar atrocious didnt he call you colloquial? lol ahh i want ms gittens, she'll love you too, butbutbut heehee

see you my lovely lovely readers

honestly i laughed so hard at that, i actually lol'ed

yeah, huge suggestion right here: add a character named NATASHA!

pretty pretty pleaseee?

oh and no i didnt bother reading anypart of your story because i didnt read the series and its too long, so yeah

okay so i read this book, these two guys were fighting for the lives and the good guy was like:

touch me again

i was like wtffff? i didnt know he was gay and what time of day are u begging for sex

and so i continued reading, and he continues to say

and it will be the last act you'll ever do!

oh and can you please also kill someone? like in ur story i mean, kill someone important, and really stupidly too, like i killed peeta

if u dont know how, i can get grace and together we will make sure u get the full experience

omg that sounds wrong! but u get what i mean

oh yeah, reply on my fanfic page or just email or call me, theres some stuff i wanna tell you

and i never knew there was these mushy gushy gross stuff in u: thank u from the bottom of my heart, this authoress loves u

and maybe after i have time to read this whole thing, there must be something embarrassing i can tease u for the rest of ur life (:

see you then my lovely lovely reader, singular, meaning you angela (:
FushionAC chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
yeah it's answered, thank you, nah it's good, I like how you describe it, and what I like it more it's focus on AsuCaga.

you should Update!
Reflected Shadows chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
critic-wise? i think your grammar is great (not that i'm super at telling that sorta stuff)

and if you want story-wise, ahh, i hate giving that sort of opinion cuz i mean, it's my opinion ya know and you're the writer. Sooo, you'll probably never catch me leaving any kind of story-wise comment of my opinion. Sorry, /

However, i DO happen to think it's great so please update soon after vacation and I hope you have a wonderful vacation! )
Baka4Anime chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
Update soon. I love this story so much hehe, have a great vacation.
Reviewer chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
Hey! Dont give up, this story is awsome (and so is your writting) I want to see it through to the end
popette chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
i found your story very refreshing...i like it realllllyyyy!:)..take your time writing this..story...bye!...:3
FushionAC chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
like this chap, I would say it's warmly ...

So Athrun run his coffee shop to catch the prize? to filling his loneliness, sort of?

in short time they were already like close friend, no talking about their 1st meeting?, no awareness of Athrun status?.

update!
Reflected Shadows chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
whoo! great update! ) i loved it! and Yzak has history with Lacus? Or maybe with Meer and Lacus reminds him of her? Idk hahaha, lol

for mistakes this is all i noticed ' When Cagalli didn't reply, he removed his hand. "I'm really really sorry," he continued. When she still didn't reply, he removed his hand.'

he removed his hand twice? or did he have both hands?

update soon please )
FushionAC chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
still confusing me though, why lacus ask Cagalli to stay at her's & athrun's house?. only that, so far I like it.

Update soon!
Reflected Shadows chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
Omg, i love your story! update soon pleeeaze! (sorta a change of character of Lacus, -it seems to me- lol, i like it _ )
animadix2011 chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
where's the next chapter?
FIRE LADY OREN chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
I'm still a fan of this!Lacus is not a saint?lol I like how u portray her as not perfect!It's a change. But I wonder why Athrun and her are mad at each other. And how the asucaga is gonna happen!

FLO