Reviews for Reaching Out
Nasha01 chapter 1 . 7/24
I dont think the story sucked it liked it thank you for the great story
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/3
I need this!

Poor Ritsu... being sick really is a torture.
But i love how caring Takano-san is.
So caring to Ritsu in front of other coworkers. and still stay till the end.

I love it!
fanficchica123 chapter 1 . 5/9
Very nicely written! I love it whenever takano takes care of ritsu so this was perfect! Thank you for writing :)
Daisha229 chapter 1 . 3/10
So frickin KAWAII! 3
janeyuki chapter 1 . 1/27
This is one of the sweetest story that I read! I was smiling throughout the story. It was so heart warming! I love this couple! Keep it up! Thanks for the good read!
The Last Autumn Leaf chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Cute, cute, cute! I love sick Ritsu
Moms SweetPea54 chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
that was an awesome story!
Defiantly a keeper!
Going to Fav!
also going to see what other story's your have written..
Can't wait
LoverGirl71793 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
OMG this is one of the best sick stories I've ever read! I've read probably several hundreds of these. But, this one is just so realistic to the characters. You captured them to T! :D Great Job! Hope to read another one of these stories from you soon! :D
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Loved every sentence of this story.
Lesli chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Sooooooooooooooo KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIII. Thanks so much for putting such an amazing and CUTE story on the Internet. I love ya! I can't wait to read more of your stories. Keep up the fantastic work! 3 :)
mfaerie32 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I thought it was great! Nicely written and it was nice to see Takano showing care for Ritsu instead of manhandling him. Lol. It was also nice to see Ritsu relenting and accepting the comfort offered. They're both infuriating. Lol.
Mangakatormentor chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
This was lovely, and very, very ADORABLE! I loved it. Can I get this story in triplicate? And then commission twelve more different hurt/comfort fics involving all of our favorite pairings...? Loved it! It was wonderful! Thank you for the magnificent read.
alloftheotherpenameswheretaken chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Ooooo! So cute! That was adorable! I love it!
AmandatheFox chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Absolutely magnificent, this was brilliantly written,so sweet cute and adorable
acchipyu chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Awww that was so cuute /
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »