Reviews for Reaching Out
Moms SweetPea54 chapter 1 . 3/14
that was an awesome story!
Defiantly a keeper!
Going to Fav!
also going to see what other story's your have written..
Can't wait
LoverGirl71793 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
OMG this is one of the best sick stories I've ever read! I've read probably several hundreds of these. But, this one is just so realistic to the characters. You captured them to T! :D Great Job! Hope to read another one of these stories from you soon! :D
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Loved every sentence of this story.
Lesli chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Sooooooooooooooo KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIII. Thanks so much for putting such an amazing and CUTE story on the Internet. I love ya! I can't wait to read more of your stories. Keep up the fantastic work! 3 :)
mfaerie32 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I thought it was great! Nicely written and it was nice to see Takano showing care for Ritsu instead of manhandling him. Lol. It was also nice to see Ritsu relenting and accepting the comfort offered. They're both infuriating. Lol.
Mangakatormentor chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
This was lovely, and very, very ADORABLE! I loved it. Can I get this story in triplicate? And then commission twelve more different hurt/comfort fics involving all of our favorite pairings...? Loved it! It was wonderful! Thank you for the magnificent read.
alloftheotherpenameswheretaken chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Ooooo! So cute! That was adorable! I love it!
AmandatheFox chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Absolutely magnificent, this was brilliantly written,so sweet cute and adorable
acchipyu chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Awww that was so cuute /
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Beautiful
floating fog chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Awww! I really really loved it! Flailing and all! As you said, Ritsu IS the flailing type ;)
Allypallycally1 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
:) KAWAII!
pipps44 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
adkgaskfgaksfkasfkasjfkjafga kjsf spasming out because of the cuteness! xD
KuroNoKiseki chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Aww that was so sweet :')
YamiReigen chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I came back to re-read this story, and once again, i tried to fav it when it was already in my favs XD