Reviews for Masquerade
Yue Asuka chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
Aha! I know it would be Kouichi! It ws rather weird when none of them mentioned his name at the beggining. xP
LillieGhoul chapter 6 . 1/24/2012
I just finished reading this story, and that bird-worm analogy was soooo cute! Ana wesome story to say the very least!
Meda Princess chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
Well, I thought I had reviews to the other chapters somewhere on my computer, but apparently I don't. *shrug* I really enjoyed this fic, and I was wondering if Zoe's date would be Koichi, which then would be the shock of Koji's life. 3 Glad I was right. It was such a great ending too! JP finally found a girlfriend. 3 And the twins and their mother... Well, c ya!
Asarikou-chan chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
Cute!

congratulations for the new-wed couple hehe.

so the twins' relation became really good ...

'But I've always wanted a brother I could protect.'XD hontony true da u .

hey it is good that kouji found some one who can cook "real food"hehe

creating human hahaha cool!
Kaito Lune chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
This was a great read. Ah, and you're welcome. - Looks like you did somehow manage to get Teppei in there.
Kaito Lune chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
Another good chapter! I love how you used Rika in this one.
Asarikou-chan chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
cool!

Here we go hehe.

Rika is very good in handling whatever problem she has .The slap hurt right Kou?hehe.

I guess I don't blame their father for what he did however kouichi's acceptance for the situation is a rather bit shoking but it suits him anyway.

so a kawaii family for now ...
Mickie15 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Well sorry I used masquerade ball is that when I saw another cinderella story have you seen it is were selena gomez anyway it was a black and white ball and there were wearing mask I thought that my story use a masquerarde ball I didn't mean to use that sorry I couldn't. Choose it was between halloween party and masquerade ball and when I was reading the summary of your story I thought it was cute and cool and I put you as my favorite story I won't still your story I promise ok I cross my heart thanks for reading my story you have a great story :)

- mickie15 :( :)
Mickie15 chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
I love it I got a little confused but l like it xD

Wow takuya kissed zoe and why didn't she like it!

Keep it up:D

I didn't know takuya knows how to dance?

I can wait to read you next chapter:)

Hey I added a second chapter from my story the cinderella story come and read if you was to you don't have to I was just wondering

-Micki15!
Kaito Lune chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
This chapter was cute and talk about a double family shock for Koji will get in this story. I love the actions of Sora, Ryo, and Rika when they were mentioned, chortled each time. XD Looking forwards to the next chapter!
Asarikou-chan chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Kawaii I had the feeling that he is kouichi

really nice scene with ZOE and Takaya but the nicest thing ever is the awkward meeting between the twins .Their father needs to think about his behavior toward his elder son.I think kouji will not leave things as they are .

BTW:Cool explanation .
Mickie15 chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Is a great story why didn't takuya ask zoe to the masuerade party instead zoe when with other guy she know I wonder what will have next I can't wait for you next chapter keep it up if you like zoe and taki you should read my story about the cinderella a high school romanic you don't have to if you want to I was just asking but you don't have to is ok! :)
Asarikou-chan chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
hey ...

Nice chapter.I didn't expect Tommy's brother and Jun hehe .Davis has every right to be shocked somehow heeh,but Jun is a nice girl _to some extents_

Hey . u really wanna us to wonder who will he be (Zoe's date)I mean clumsy ans lion and if we somehow relate this to Kouji's shock u mentioned in the summary then it is kouichi but ur mentioning that he is from abroad and Zoe's not even mentioning seeing someone who is unbelievably looks like Kouji or the other way around means Ken more than Kouichi but I believe it is kouichi .It would be unfair if he isn't even in the story while Ken can appear from nowhere hehe.
Kaito Lune chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Very nice so far. I didn't expect Rosa and JP but it is still a nice fit. I am still convinced it's Ken but I shouldn't be too surprised if Koichi was it since you mentioned in the previous chapter that her date was "clumsy around stairs" and shy, so, in personality, Ken Koichi are similar (though, Ken isn't really clumsy...) Jun and Yutaka. Oh, man, how that one works is beyond me but I love it.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This is a good story. Please continue. Takuya and Izumi forever.