Reviews for Forbidden
can you make a sequel continuing off from the last sentence "Neither of them noticed the faint golden glow emanating from Yoshi's abdomen"? That would be amazing and I would love you forever!
teemo-kun chapter 12 . 9/4/2014
That was a KHR reference right? RIGHT?! there is no way that's a coincidence.
Yunjou chapter 12 . 7/13/2014
He'll get pregnant! Oh, will he? Will he?! :D
Guest chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
So fucking cute can't say I never loved it because I did
RuikaNanami chapter 3 . 4/3/2013

MasaxYoshi? Usually I don't like incest pair but this one is AKJHGDHJALA-Can-t stand them *A*

Keep writing

blue-hart chapter 11 . 9/30/2012
god you are a god!
blue-hart chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
oooohhh you are god pleas more!.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
finish chapter 10
blue-hart chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
omg Masamori gut it so bad
blue-hart chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
omg i love love it and cant what foe part 10
Za Great Prussia chapter 9 . 6/2/2012
Oh my god. I just got back to your story! PLEASE update! It's pretty good! Crazy chapter too. I liked it.
dumblilo chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
this story is brilliant..I hope you continue this one since there are only few stories about these brothers having a love relationship! I'm rooting for you! and HOPING FOR YOUR FAST UPDATES!
ADB chapter 9 . 5/5/2012
This fic is epic! Please update it soon XD
Vampy chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
I love this topic! It's so intruiging! Did you know that we are geneticly programmed not to fall in love with people we grow up with? So it's perfectly natural to fall in love with siblings if they haven't been arround your childhood. Though it's not smart to fall in love with them because any children from that will have bad genes. Yoshi and Masa won't have that problem though. Still, maybe they fell in love because of the time difference eh? Ah I'm rambling. Gomen. Great chapter. Though the whole hospital thing seemed a bit far fetched. I did love that you added their mom, she's so creepy but awesome and trying to do the good thing. Keep up the good work! ;) V.
LadyInRed chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
Please continue! Ahjeoyrbfkpwnsh! That was amazing! Dear god, I've been waiting forever for you to update, I cannot WAIT until the next chapter comes out! I'm doing my part and reviewing! Please continue!

P.s. This isn't my actually screen name. If you need help with some ideas just pm me. I go by KuroGoddess. Kay, thanks! :)