Reviews for Wisdom
Toxolazylogger chapter 1 . 5/27
I added this story to favourites 2-3 years ago and just now noticed I haven't even left a review. Shame on me!

The story's through and through humorous, light-hearted and leaves a nice fuzzy feeling afterwards. I found it adorable how Rex almost slipped Ahsoka's name in his head, but caught himself. He wouldn't admit it even to himself without a little push from a kind stranger. I find it kinda cool and interesting that Coruscant would have "holoposters" of clones as sort of propaganda. You wrote Rex's reaction when he realises Alice's husband is a brother perfectly.
aimmers85 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This is such a great story. You should continue it...please.
laloga chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Awww! The end caught me by surprise! Lovely!

Really liked Rex's initial reticence, his unwillingness to open up - at first - though in the end he "went for it." I think you did a great job portraying his thoughts on the army and on "the outside" as well. Loved the imagery of the clone trooper propaganda posters for some reason...wish I could find some IRL. :P

Loved how "Alice" reminded him of a certain Togrutan commander, though in typical Rex-fashion he won't even allow himself the luxury of idle fantasy.

Great one-shot!
AgressiveNegotiations chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Love love love!
sachariah chapter 1 . 7/4/2011

I honestly thought that you weren't coming back to FFN, and I'm so happy to be wrong! I'm a Rexsoka fan/writer, myself, and your work is among my favorites.

Loved this piece! You captured everything I like about Rex's view of Ahsoka. He cares for her, and deep down inside has feelings for her, but he hides it behind "duty" and respect. But he has experiences, most remarkably with Cut L., as you bring out, that make him liable for something more. Experience does outrank everything, after all.

Okay, this is going to sound totally self serving of me, but you wouldn't happen to have read my own one-shot, "Far Far Away", would you? I only ask because my story featured Rex, alone on Coruscant, in a contemplative mood, interacting with a Coruscanti woman, who ends up driving away with her husband at the end, as well as Rex finding himself admitting to familial desires not accepted in the GAR, reminiscing on his time with Cut, and on his relationship with a certain Togruta. Oh, and it involves posters of clone troopers, which Rex wasn't previosly aware of.

Ring any bells? ;-)

Please don't misunderstand me, I'm not at all offended, nor am I accusing you of anything. Honestly, I love this piece (I think your writing far outshines my own). But it sounded so similar I had to ask. Maybe great minds just think alike.