Reviews for Until I saw you
Tonia Rains chapter 46 . 7/30
I know how RL can kick you square in the privates and leave you gasping for breath but please it has been 5 horribly long years... Will you please let us all know that you are alive at least and that you havent forgotten us?
sandra moore chapter 46 . 5/24
Please update
SkylerBlue chapter 46 . 2/12
Fully understand where you’re coming from and it’s ridiculous that people are saying that it’s immature of you and other authors to have long updates but yet they never wrote a story. I have a few and haven’t felt the inspiration to write what I want, I can see where I take my story but it is hard to put what I see in my head into words. Love the story so far and hope you continue and I’ll be waiting until then! :)
michigangal0223 chapter 46 . 6/3/2017
hope all is well with you
Guest chapter 34 . 5/9/2017
I think she forgave everyone to easy especially her parents for going behind her back lol it was a great chapter just wished she gave everyone more hell for their parts in the deception
TheDarkAngel25 chapter 46 . 4/30/2017
Hi. Will you be finishing this story anytime soon? I have added it to my Alerts/Favs
Guest chapter 46 . 3/17/2017
way 2 go ... stick up for ur home and family .. let us know when u can write more because u r fabules ... sorry for miss spells
Pattsy1994 chapter 40 . 12/26/2016
Very well written fiction, however to much posturing between E and B.
Joey Cullen chapter 46 . 10/10/2016
I really really hope you finish this some day :0)
Jessica chapter 46 . 10/3/2016
I loved reading your story. I really like that you made bella in to a bad ass chick. Great job
Logan chapter 16 . 7/2/2016
God damn you for making me feel and shit
marley01 chapter 46 . 2/13/2016
Hey there Massy, love all your stories and wish u would update this one! All the best. Sx
bella0609 chapter 46 . 7/3/2015
I understand everything about making your family and your home first, believe me. That should be your priority. Your fans are your fans no matter how long they have to wait or they are not truly your fans. A good story is definitely worth waiting for. We know you (and the other authors) don't get paid for what you are doing, or at least we should. I wait patiently for updates because I can't write. I am at your mercy for the wonderful entertainment that you provide. You are providing me pleasure and entertainment by using your talent. I am in awe of you.
Thank you. I will await your next update and when I see it I will be very happy that you are continuing the story :)
bella0609 chapter 45 . 7/3/2015
Esme... it sounds like she is having way too much fun!
bella0609 chapter 44 . 7/3/2015
Will they take care of her in the bathroom? Easy and over!
2,429 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »