Reviews for Until I saw you
Jeni K chapter 46 . 11/4/2013
Oh Hun you do what you need to do. If we care for you enough we will be here when you get back. In my opinion take all the time you need.
mamacat20 chapter 46 . 11/4/2013
Take your time. Just like most working moms would.
westernem chapter 46 . 11/4/2013
Have to say that I don't get reviews like that, I mean honestly life happens and people get busy! Totally understandable, and while we might be sad - there are more important things in your life then fan fiction lol just happy that you plan to complete this story! That's all we can ask :)
canadiantwilight chapter 46 . 11/4/2013
Massy take your time. And hope to hear from you :)
Dinia Steel chapter 46 . 11/4/2013
Yes! Your family and your home should always come first! I respect you for that above all else. I look forward to your return.
God bless you and yours.
xo
Dinia
Spoiledtink chapter 46 . 11/4/2013
That guest reviewer can suck it!

I wish you nothing but the best in your family life and your starting career! Will I miss your stories yes. But guess what I have you on alert so when ever you come back I will know. Please don't let someone who has no idea that fan fiction is not your priority in life or get paid to do stop you from coming back when real life isn't so busy. I appreciate you not wanting to give garbage to us and I'd wait rather then to but bummed by a crappy chapter.

It seems that more people on here are being mean and bullying others. This is not a job, people have lives outside of this. People aren't giving constructive criticism only flaming and being down right mean. I was teenager when I started reading fan fiction, I'm now 31 yrs. old but it seems that some people never think and act childish.

Thank you for you stories and I will always be a fan!
Becca
pinklady34 chapter 46 . 11/4/2013
I'm really sorry to hear that but I understand...family comes first always! I really enjoy reading your stuff and I hope to read some more in the future! Whoever gave u that review really needs to understand that the authors in fanfic don't get paid and mostly do it for fun and as a hobby! Take care and I hope the best for u and your family!
cecilia4059 chapter 46 . 11/4/2013
I totally understand your POV. Writing fanfic should be apleasure not a pressure. If it turned into pressusre than it's time to stop. Please update while you can and I'll be waiting for more to come.
Have a good week.
babidamage chapter 46 . 11/4/2013
I just started reading the story and I'm sorry to hear that you are going on hiatus, but I totally understand. Family comes first and if people can't understand that than they should move on and stop reading and they are not real fans. I will keep myself busy with your other stories till I hear from you again. You will be missed.
Chezel chapter 45 . 11/3/2013
This is so awesome!
ruthnickcj chapter 33 . 9/23/2013
It's about damn time!
ruthnickcj chapter 28 . 9/23/2013
Oohhh that's so sweet. I love little Edward.
Guest chapter 45 . 9/21/2013
Surprised they didn't hide El's slumped form so V wouldn't see him. A little sloppy. ;-P
ruthnickcj chapter 24 . 9/23/2013
Wow I don't think I have ever read a story where Bella is just as bad as mobward...NICE!
ruthnickcj chapter 18 . 9/22/2013
That's great that he knows, but what about her? I just hope she doesn't fly off the handle when Edward does come forward.
2,419 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »