Reviews for Until I saw you
PoseyRosey chapter 46 . 2/14/2015
I started this story last night and got to this authors note today, I am sorry that you received the review that you posted here. I have really enjoyed this story upto this point and truly hope that your circumstance get better so that you have some free time and hopefully continue your writing, as for reviewers that send nasty reviews, don't take notice, if this was a job that you were getting paid for that would be a different matter, as readers of your work we should appreciate the time and effort that you have put in to your story and as any normal person would, understand that real life takes precedence over ff. Good Luck
jean.brown.754365 chapter 13 . 12/7/2014
Now this is the way you write a Mobward story. He is a total Badass. I love it when Edward is Mafia Prince with a heart of gold for those he love and a brutal killer when he needs to be.
rclaurel chapter 3 . 9/30/2014
Its been awhile since the first time I read this, I am hoping everything is well with you and your family and was hoping that you would finish this someday and not abandon it like so many authors...if you could pm me and let me know I would greatly appreciate it.
yungsunofagun chapter 43 . 9/18/2014
thank you,please don't abandon this.
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 46 . 7/7/2014
Can't wait for more! Update soon
gigi9598 chapter 46 . 6/12/2014
I hope life goes well for you and your family. You are such a talented writer. I hope someday you will be able to come back and finish this beautiful piece of work, I just found it. I never read unfinished work, but this sucked me right in at the start. Best Wishes to you and yours...
Guest chapter 46 . 4/17/2014
Pls pls update soon
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 46 . 4/11/2014
This is such an amazing fanfic! I completely understand you being busy! So take your time and I hope that you upload as soon as you can! Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 46 . 2/15/2014
real life can sometimes be areal bitch. however thank you for doing the right thing ,family is everything . and should come first. you also need sometime for yourself and things for yourself, please make sure that you do so. please come back and finish this story for all of us that would like to see it done, it is a great story line. thank you from all of us who like to read and are unable to write ourselves for what ever the reasons may be. again thank you thank you, see you when you come back...
Guest chapter 34 . 2/12/2014
I think Edward become a laptod. I get it, that he needs to show how devoted to is to Bella, but franky he lost his balls.
PoppySeed101 chapter 46 . 2/12/2014
It's time you come back
Guest chapter 46 . 12/11/2013
Whaaaaaaaaat! I wanted more
silversimon chapter 46 . 12/11/2013
I don't think you're disrespectful, just busy. Hope you are able to return soon. Story is too wonderful to lapse into oblivion.
parkesy23 chapter 46 . 12/1/2013
Well I have only found this story the other day and have really enjoyed it so far. Thank you
Family will and should always be number one. Everyone can live without a story update or even completion, but you can't live without you family. So stuff what anyone thinks, put yourself and family first and don't feel guilty at all. Till next time :)
parkesy23 chapter 45 . 12/1/2013