Reviews for Until I saw you
bella0609 chapter 9 . 7/2/2015
Almost...Edward almost would have found out if he listened to Emmett and Rose!
bella0609 chapter 8 . 7/2/2015
Is Bella sending a gift basket to the Cullens? She doesn't know Edward's name does she?
bella0609 chapter 5 . 7/2/2015
These two are quite a pair! :)
bella0609 chapter 4 . 7/2/2015
Momma and Poppa Cullen didn't say anything?
bella0609 chapter 3 . 7/2/2015
Id say Bella's the one :)
detsinbaby chapter 45 . 5/31/2015
Please update
FallingInLoveInDecember chapter 6 . 5/11/2015
I wish it hadn't taken me so log you find this story!
PoseyRosey chapter 46 . 2/14/2015
I started this story last night and got to this authors note today, I am sorry that you received the review that you posted here. I have really enjoyed this story upto this point and truly hope that your circumstance get better so that you have some free time and hopefully continue your writing, as for reviewers that send nasty reviews, don't take notice, if this was a job that you were getting paid for that would be a different matter, as readers of your work we should appreciate the time and effort that you have put in to your story and as any normal person would, understand that real life takes precedence over ff. Good Luck
jean.brown.754365 chapter 13 . 12/7/2014
Now this is the way you write a Mobward story. He is a total Badass. I love it when Edward is Mafia Prince with a heart of gold for those he love and a brutal killer when he needs to be.
rclaurel chapter 3 . 9/30/2014
Its been awhile since the first time I read this, I am hoping everything is well with you and your family and was hoping that you would finish this someday and not abandon it like so many authors...if you could pm me and let me know I would greatly appreciate it.
yungsunofagun chapter 43 . 9/18/2014
thank you,please don't abandon this.
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 46 . 7/7/2014
Can't wait for more! Update soon
gigi9598 chapter 46 . 6/12/2014
I hope life goes well for you and your family. You are such a talented writer. I hope someday you will be able to come back and finish this beautiful piece of work, I just found it. I never read unfinished work, but this sucked me right in at the start. Best Wishes to you and yours...
Guest chapter 46 . 4/17/2014
Pls pls update soon
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 46 . 4/11/2014
This is such an amazing fanfic! I completely understand you being busy! So take your time and I hope that you upload as soon as you can! Can't wait to read more!
2,426 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »