Reviews for Puppy Love
Guest chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
Aww, Claus getting cut up by small, sharp things. Just like what they did to him T.T I am going to be so sad if Claus falls in love with the dog,but he probably will, 'cuz the summary and tag command it to be so :/ Aww, and to think I just wanted fluffy fic with Lucas and Claus as a family... Awww...
Guest chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
Oh, so this is sort of AU? I can totally see this as an after-story to the game where th- SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT-e massive blast from the pulling of the last needle turned Lucas into a dog (hrmmm, how would that work?) and caused all of his loved ones to forget about him. I guess it would be nice to give Claus the spotlight after all that had happened to him. I guess the motor-memory of when Lucas was still ther is still present. Oh, and I guess you kept Lucas as a PSI user huh. Weird.
Filletmyingyawn492 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
This was one of the most beautiful and creative stories I have ever read! It gives one a different sense of the game, and the twins are very adorable for each other! I like how Lucas' metamorphasis only took one kiss from his true love. that is very cute. I know they will reunite :D.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
LOVED IT MY FAV FANFIC! So...SWEET! I just love claus and Lucas! Even making a story of a draft though. So when I get my on paper fanfic account first thing I'm gonna do is POST! So Lovey dovey! Anyway this fanfic makes my day EVERY TIME I READ IT! Kawaii! Thanks for the fanfic!

P.s i read how to belong it is going GREAT,but if you don't have ideas it's okay. Take your time to figure out what your gonna do or if you are busy take your time we readers wait for a FANTASTIC book to read.
Me: AIN'T THAT RIGHT READERS!?
Readers:YES,MA'AM!
Me: Told ya!
Koopa chapter 11 . 8/15/2012
Hoorah for Mother references! :3
TheMysticalQ chapter 19 . 6/26/2012
I loved this, and I'm sure I'll love the sequel. I'll be looking forward to it, no matter how long it takes ya!
Bakeneko Chen chapter 19 . 6/26/2012
Very Well Done ending! I guess your leaving what happens to them in our minds? Well, whatever you decide to do next, I hope you make sure that it's as good, or even better than this one (I meant as in the Fluffyness) So Adieu!
ThatFanFicGuy chapter 19 . 6/24/2012
This was a sweet fic. I've voiced my complaints before, so no need repeating, but really, this was a great fic, despite some small flaws. Can't wait until the sequel, if you ever get around to it.
Autumn chapter 19 . 6/22/2012
IT ENDED

IT ENDED IT ENDED IT ENDED

I can't believe it ended.

I don't think my mind is taken in the fact that it ended.

Congratulations on finishing your story! It's been nearly a year since All of the fluffiness in the story asdfghjkl; All the smiles and all the times I've hid myself under a pillow and all the squees and and and

Thank you for making it so enjoyable to stalk this story.

asdfghjkl; Sorry if this review isn't very readable...I'm just gushing my feelings everywhere.

Thank you.
The Proxy chapter 19 . 6/22/2012
Oh... my... goodness...

You did such a great job on this! The ending was well thought out, and there was still hope for them to meet again. Even though it's a bit disheartening that they won't see each other for a while, I as a reader feel happy for Lucas. Great job, Lukeprism!

Oh, and congrats on your completion :)
Sparkle Chimera chapter 19 . 6/22/2012
THAT ENDING I CAN'T CONTAIN MY FEELS

FOREVER FAVORITE STORY. LUKEPRIS I KNEW YOU'D NEVER LET US DOWN.

AND ON MY BIRTHDAY TOO3

In all seriousness, I feel like I'm about to cry many many tears of joy and sadness and everything. I'm glad this fic is complete.. yet I'm sad too. But it was amaziing. ;w;
Roseal chapter 19 . 6/22/2012
I agree with you, I can definitely see a seqeal to this in the future! But it's too bad it's done right now... Congrats though on finishing your story! This was a great story, and I can't wait to see your future story's.
Laddy-Daddy chapter 19 . 6/22/2012
I'm not too sure what tosay, other than OH MY GOD IT'S FINALLY FINISHED. It took you long enough XD
Naviar chapter 19 . 6/22/2012
I'm sitting here in a salon, waiting for my mom to get her hair finished- and you update. I'm sitting here, (in this very comfy chair, btw) about to bawl my eyes out because this fic is done! I'm smiling, but trying not to! People are giving me weird looks! (I blame you ;P)

Anyways, a proper finish, if a bit sad... Some part of me wanted to have Lucas say no to stay with Claus, but it's better in the long run, I guess! I'll be the first reviewer if you post that sequel, mark my words!
The Proxy chapter 18 . 6/19/2012
I can't believe I haven't read this until now. Well, at least I didn't have to wait for a new chapter (except for this last chapter).

Lucas has got quite a choice, doesn't he? I really don't want him to go back to his relatives. While I would probably understand the intentions behind his choice, it would be like playing through the final battle of Mother 3 for me (as in, REALLY REALLY sad). I'm being really obvious now, lol.

Anyway, I just wanted to say how much I enjoy the story. Although, being a guy, reading chapters like fourteen (I might have gotten the number wrong) was awkward, to say the least. But, I easily pushed past those feelings. Keep up the fantastic work! I can't wait for the next chapter.