Reviews for The Rogue Shinigami
Amoknystrom chapter 5 . 5/2
I have got to say this is hands down one of my favorite fics so far. I've read most of your fics and can't wait to see the next chapter. Hope to see it soon!
bloodlinenaruto chapter 5 . 4/6
please update this it just getting better and better
lalo80 chapter 5 . 3/15
Te felicito es una gran historia, y muy divertido ver la reaccion de Saifon. Seguro que querra matarlo. Como reaccionara cuando se entere que es el hijo adoptivo de Yuruhichi.
Porfa no tardes en actiualizar.
I love it
kerruan18 chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
Incredible! I love everything about this amazing story. I can't wait to see where you take Naruto and who he ends up with. Keep up the good work! I'm a huge fan of your stories. Job well done!
Umbra.Venator chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
Bloody cool story, love the whole Yoruichi as Naruto's adoptive mother idea, also love how he pissed Soifon off, bloody brilliant :)

Keep up the good work! :)
MagcargoAustin chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
Love the story i hope you expand on naruto and soifons relationship
Devil Eagle22 chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
Hi
Your fanfic is great. I hope that you continue her !
viewing civilian chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
Dude, update. Don't let story like this just float on, it's really, really good.
taylorturbo70 chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
Really awosome so far please continue this story soon
buterflypuss chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
so if its been seven years and naruto was eight, hes 15 or so now right?
J.E.P 1996 chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
Okay this is getting ridiculous what type of warrior is Naruto, if keeps on telling his enemies what his techniques are and how to counter them.
Ikamuzu Oturan chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Oh, that was priceless hehe -wipes tear away-
Update soon man!
kanazak chapter 5 . 6/23/2014
Loving this story.

I hope you get around to writing another chapter or fifty at some point soon! :D

I can't wait to see how things go if/when Naruto finds out Kushina's his birth mother, what Yoruichi's thoughts are on the fight with Soi Fon (whether she was watching it from afar or hears about it after), including that rather funny conclusion.

It would also be interesting to see what the others' thoughts are on the massive spiritual pressure and tornado and such from that fight. If Kenpachi wasn't fighting Ichigo at that point, I wonder what his reaction to it would be.

Also... with Yamamoto and Unohana exercise their assumably-impressive brains for once in a thousand years and connect the dots with the few hints that Naruto's given about Aizen's death being fishy? Probably not, but I'm still curious. I kind of expect that Aizen wasn't fully honest when saying his Zanpakuto controls senses. I think there's a tiny bit of mind control involved too, to make people trust him and believe entirely in his zanpakuto's illusions.

Actually, if Naruto hadn't been raised by a Soul Reaper rather than a Shinobi, I'd be rather confused as to why he didn't instantly think "Genjutsu!" and try dispelling it.

And... will we be seeing a Naruto/Soi Fon pairing, or a case where she's lesbian for Yoruichi or something (entirely plausible considering her actions and expressions 100 years earlier)?

Oh and... will Naruto ever use his Kyuubi-cloak?

Will Minato ever surface and meet Kushina again?

I'd prefer that these questions be answered with another chapter, so I can enjoy a great story for another however-long-it-takes-to-read-a-chapter :D

So yeah, my only complaint about this story is that it's so short! WTB Moar! lol .

At least it isn't on a cliffhanger right now... /shudders
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
every fight in this seems to follow the same damn pattern that they are a little boring... he should have been able to trounce Zabuza, Haku an Kushina (though why you brought them in is beyond me)