Reviews for Runaway
CoffeeJailbreak chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
All I can say about the ending is "d'awwwwww".
argona chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
That was very beautiful I can't get enough Kotetsu and Kaede moments.
Allen.Nara chapter 1 . 9/14/2011

sorry, can't speak properly right now.

THIS WAS SO PERFECT.
LG chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This was a lovely story-I really felt Kotetsu's panic when Kaede ran away, and then there were the cute-worried moments, and a nice happy ending!
lemon chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
SAP. TOTAL. SAP.

So sweet though. absolutle luff, luff.

show me some more
HikaruWinter chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
It was awesome!

I totally loved it!

I love the way you write and you didn't hurry at all. I read a lot of fanfic of people that hurried a lot with the story but yours is just... perfect!

One thing though...I smell a yaoi fangirl in the making when I see Kaede XD

HikaruWinter OUT
Cinnabar chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I loved this! I'm not usually a big fan of sappy stories, but you wrote this one quite well.

Keep it up, bro!
Milky Etoile chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Guess who? XD

Seriously though, I'm one of the Kotetsu Kaburagi's on FB. Pick which one (though it's prolly pretty obvious).

...this really tugged at my heartstrings. I imagined it would be so touching if Kaede found out about his dad being Wild Tiger while he saves her (*scratches similar idea for fic off mental "To Write" list*). I love how you made it happen here.

I also like your writing style and adored how mostly in-character they were here. I applaud you for that! The Barnaby/Kotetsu certainly was the icing on the cake ;)

I hope you post those fics you started! The world deserves to see more of your writing _

Milky X3
A Bleach-Drinking Hetalian chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
To moi? I will THOROUGHLY enjoy it, in that case!

Tiger's not so east to get now, is he? BD

.. yours is fine, man.. better then mine.. D:

He's dealing with Kaede being a brat like a pro, man! Only a mega-papa could do that! (Even if I don't think he would ever curse around Kaede.. 3)

I take his mom as the sweet old grandma, and you hit that perfectly, ne? *BECAUSE STORIES ARE LIKE A DISH! YOU MUST HAVE AWESOME SIDE CHARACTERS TO GO WITH AWESOME MAIN ONES!* 3 :3

Woah, Abby isn't used to Tetsu snapping! (Nor am I, but.. D) But they're talking like humans! Me gusta das non-formal chatter! 3

AND SHE RAN AWAY AGAIN. How dare she make her papa worry, so much.. and after he wasn't finished heroing! Dx

I'm confused, partially.. Why would he call Agnes? Hero work is for death prevention, not runaways.. Though it's sweet that it might get done for Tetsu. 3 :3

Tetsu.. the poor guy.. he can never catch a break, can he..? He's dying on the inside to find his kid, and then he's dying because he found her.. (not dying, hurt, but.. gah..) /3 ; n;

SHEFOUNDOUT! *pointpoint* SHE FOUND OUUUUT.. 3 But in such a way.. Tetsu's healed more in less, hasn't he..? D

Gah.. D:

Even though he's probably out from blood loss.. IT'S MAKING ABBY SAY SUCH SWEET THINGS.. 3 3 :'3

SGNMIKHMIKMKGMJ.. BUNNY, YOU SECRET ROMANTIC YOU.. 3 3 D

GIRMTMJK.. SUCH SAPINESS.. YOU WRING MY HEART OUT TO DRY, AND FILL IT TO THE BRIM WITH LUV EVERY TIME I SEE YOUR AWESOME WRITING. 3

WAH! Whelp, there's a long, unless review. Here's to hoping that you keep up the awesome work, and stay awesome :33