Reviews for By the Blue Bay
starkidgirl91 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
That was an amazing story and bursted into tears at the end! BRAVO BRAVO
Addie117 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Whoa that is angsty. Beautiful and well written. I liked the ending even though it wasn't happy. Poor Kurt knowing that he couldn't save Blaine. :( I just wow. Amazing Story.
redrosegal chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Wow. I mean, just, wow. That was so good. I wish that it had a happier ending, but it's still an incredible story. I loved it :) I hope that you're going to write more Klaine stories, as I would love to read them!
dontcallmemadeline chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
...to be honest, the only thing I didn't like was that it had a sad ending :P Great job!
BelleRosetteMontague chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
wow!

i loved this so much luna.

the ending is just fab, really poignant.

you build the mounting tension masterfully, crafting a heart-felt, loved story that really captures the essence and heartbreak of love.

perfect.

i am crying now, so much.

loads of love, Belle.
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
So I am at the part where they are about to go into the woods, and my head is just aching to scream at you "BLAINE IS MAGIC ADMIT IT JUST ADMIT IT." I seem to slowly turn into Santana these days, my apologies but "DAMN JUST ADMIT IT". Blaine is magic, brilliant, I so hope I have the right end of the stick here. So, yeah, I will read on then to find out for sure. EXITED!

That is a cool line I like it:"When people get older, they lose their sense of childhood goodness. They become naturally prone to violence or even simply less amazed by the everyday. I don't know how they can tell, but they don't reveal themselves unless they deem that you're trustworthy." Blaine nodded, still in shock.

Also, they meet fairies, that is so cute:)

HA! I KNEW IT :) Of course Blaine is MAGIC!

This sentence is so awesome, I love these kind of detailed observations you offer, they really make the read for me: "Still, he had been hoping that Kurt would regain some sort of familiar joy when they finally arrived. The first two hours he had seemed like he was back to his old self, but after that, it had worn off, and he had been generally quiet."

Here is another already: ""What's the song about?" another one with coppery red hair asked. She eyed Blaine curiously, though her smile was soft." LOVE that combination of curiously and soft!

Gruesome turn:( "And when he would work, he'd count each movement." I do that, in a way, in situations in which I am extremely emotionly distressed I begin to count; I only realized that a couple of months back, and have been wondering ever since whether I have been doing that for a long time and just never noticed. Gosh, I don't know myself very well; I guess that's just what happens when you run from yourself, because you don't feel like you can do anything else anymore.

I kind of drifted into a strange mood reading your story. Damn, I think I am in a funk now. Oh well, I guess I will just have to watch Glee and especially Quinn getting all Funky, and cry a little while listening to her rendition of "This is a man's world." Well, here it seemes it is a magician's world.

I like reading your story, it just does seem to do something to my head. Damn me, but I am done wasting my time wishing I was someone else. Maybe that is why I now frequently notice stuff about myself such as the counting thing.

I hope my rambling does not disturb or annoy you. I guess you write stories to cope, or share, I guess I so far have only managed to do that with writing reviews. I fear a total breakdown if I try and pour myself into a story. Yes, damn it, I still fear my insides. Now I am definitly oversharing, mmh?

The ending is so SAD:( I get it, not everything can be Klisses and Klainebows, but I still wish it was, so bad. Kurt's imprisonment like that hurt me even more than Blaine's storyline. When I first read your author's note I was all like, DAMN I NEVER DREAM OF KLAINE! And was prepared to bribe you to borrow your mind for one night. Now I am really not so sure anymore. Reading it, it feels like a nightmare. Did it feel like that to you? And also, I never dream that elaborate, did you, or is a lot of detail added on while writing?

Thanks for the ride, it sure was an interesting one.

Love, M
eb012203 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
This is a very good story. I hate that it had to end the way that it did. I'm kinda teary right now...oh who'm I kidding...I'm more than a little teary.
Britt chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Lovely. Absolutry lovely. Sad ending but I enjoyed the story very much.
liacin chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Wow... Can you come into my brain and write my dreams for me? I wish they were as exciting as this!
GleeFangurl721 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I like it!

I do think it would be better as a two shot, breaking when they got captured. And the part about Kurt being under magic could have been longer and such.

But I loved it otherwise!
Lihael chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
this is beautiful and broke my hearth ;_;
Mistletoe93 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I think this is one of the most depressing fanfics I've ever read. Ever. Okay, I'm gonna go off and cry now.
Marky's Scarfy not logged in chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Oh my god. That was just so beautiful. I can't even...oh my goodness. I laughed, I cried, I yelled "no!" it was just a magical story and just incredible. Brava!
The Redheaded Tart chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
That was lovely. What a sad and beautiful story. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2011