Reviews for A Marriage of Convenience
Guest chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
AYYYY YO KEEP GOING!
luceroadorada chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
This was an awesome read. I have been trying to watch GOT for a while now but havent made the time for it, now I will def do it. I wish you would update this and read the direction you would have taken this fic. Hope you are doing well and thanks for writing. :)
diana015 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
wow so dame very well righted and i love the games of thrones! go u ! keep on wriiiitttiiiingggg (with a better ending than the original one i hope)
Guest chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
This story is so good!
If you would kindly continue?
ScOut4It chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
Justice is a dish best served melted gold.;-)
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
Sweet!
Just a reminder that as this is fanfiction, you are not chained to the sadness of canon. If you want a happy ending, make it so.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Excellent crossover idea :-)
Not just that, but you wrote it well too. I am enjoying this. Thanks for writing!
ForeverGleek242 chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
Update please
CrazyRedHairedChick333 chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
Please please PLEASE tell me you're going to continue this, but like with a happier twist?
Hotvstuff chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
I've seen the show game of thrones and please don't let santana die like in the show. I stopped watching acting that, really in love with this story
Ivy888 chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
Wow. This is so freaking cool! Amazing really. I hope you keep going, because it's so worth it. :) Thank you.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
I'm sure there's no possibility of you updating this story but I just wanted to say that I love it and it's the reason why I watched Game of Thrones. Of course, since you mentioned it and because I don't want to think of an ending for Santana that's anywhere near Drogo's, I've just imagined that Santana kicks everyone ass for Brittany, their son, and the dragons (that I've decided would've shown up - I don't know how, because, again, Santana totally doesn't die - had you continued on). So thanks for writing this and thanks for introducing me to the show.
Santanalover16 chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
this is so good! you haven't updated in so long, please update soon
Laucha chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
this story is more than awsome, the idea is pure genious
crazykrew chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
funn... can't wait to see what happens next...

did sam die?...