Reviews for Synodic Day
Great job! Loved it!
cilia-chan chapter 18 . 5/21
this seems like an great fic, but I hesitate to read it because it hasn't been updated for so long! Will you ever continue it?
Some disconnect here and there, but lovely lovely writing. So rich and full! The characters, so real! Keep at it, please.
Claire Sail chapter 18 . 3/28
I just read all of this in one night! It's amazing! Are you ever going to finish it?
You make me extremely sad because this is still left unfinished... Its one of my favourite fan fictions and everytime i check back and hope for a new chapter im dissapointed and sad... D:

Please continue this!
InsightfulLinguist chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
I'm sure you know from all the other reviews on this story, but I, too, will implore you to continue. There is such a shortage of fantastic Thane/Shepard stories and I'm sad that this one remains unfinished. I hope life allows you to complete this amazing work of literature before we all go absolutely mad waiting. ;)
JaliceAZ chapter 18 . 10/16/2013
Thoroughly enjoyable!
Jiinxii chapter 14 . 7/30/2013
Omg yay! I instantly thought of Sense and Flexibility when I saw the nickname 'Bug' pop up!
Rachel chapter 18 . 4/28/2013
Hi. This is my first review on fanfiction. I just finished reading Roarkshop's "Sense and Flexibility" and when your story was mentioned I figured I HAD to take a look. Please continue writing this! There is a horribly depressing shortage of (GOOD) FemShep and Thane stories and yours is one of the best. So PLEASE don't give up on it! I love reading it! Thank you :)
Guest chapter 18 . 4/9/2013
This story is so good. Please add another chapter soon. Soooo yummy!
kitten chapter 18 . 3/18/2013
oh god. please. please update. like now. this is why i usually don't read anything but completed works, damn it! oh god! *flails at you*
Actually-Fen-Harel chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
I lovelovelove our drell and turian headcanons! They're so unique! I still want to know what the hell Shepard's elbow thing is about. Also, when is the rest of this coming out? This is too good not to fiish!
Kryn143 chapter 18 . 12/16/2012
Hello! OK you get someone all hooked & then what? NO Chapter 19? Did you NOT continue on? If there is more but under a different name or something let me know. By the way... how would I know if you did respond to my post? I guess you can tell I am new at this.
Vanessa Masters chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
Awww. Nice touching end, the rest was magnificint, good work here :D
Alex.y.111 chapter 18 . 11/24/2012
I forgot how much I love this story. So sad it stopped before it really had a chance to begin...