Reviews for Synodic Day
cilia-chan chapter 1 . 4/29
It's been a year or so since I last left a review here... and sadly I don't think I got an answer... nor an update to this fic. It makes me sad to think that this probably won't be updated, even though it seems to be an awesome story. I haven't read it yet... but I really want to. I'm gonna hate myself afterwards though... it's an awful feeling when you fall in live with a fic that doesn't have an ending, and haven't been updated in so long. Here I come, heartbreak...
Rusyne98 chapter 18 . 2/21
I absolutely LOVE this story, and was slightly confused with chapter 18. In chapter 1, your author's note said that you had finished the fic. All material was written and just needed to be published, so to speak. But the story itself doesn't feel done, and your subsequent notes imply that everything has not been shared yet either. I know that it's been several years since Synodic Day has been updated, but if there is more to this lovely piece of literature, would you please consider regularly updating anew? Otherwise I couldn't be more satisfied or pleased with this fic. Bravissimo!

I hope this reaches you,
Rusyne.
Angelic Reaper13 chapter 18 . 10/16/2015
Love it
Guest chapter 18 . 7/29/2015
Great job! Loved it!
cilia-chan chapter 18 . 5/21/2015
this seems like an great fic, but I hesitate to read it because it hasn't been updated for so long! Will you ever continue it?
Guest chapter 18 . 4/17/2015
Some disconnect here and there, but lovely lovely writing. So rich and full! The characters, so real! Keep at it, please.
Claire Sail chapter 18 . 3/28/2015
I just read all of this in one night! It's amazing! Are you ever going to finish it?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
You make me extremely sad because this is still left unfinished... Its one of my favourite fan fictions and everytime i check back and hope for a new chapter im dissapointed and sad... D:

Please continue this!
InsightfulLinguist chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
I'm sure you know from all the other reviews on this story, but I, too, will implore you to continue. There is such a shortage of fantastic Thane/Shepard stories and I'm sad that this one remains unfinished. I hope life allows you to complete this amazing work of literature before we all go absolutely mad waiting. ;)
JaliceAZ chapter 18 . 10/16/2013
Thoroughly enjoyable!
Jiinxii chapter 14 . 7/30/2013
Omg yay! I instantly thought of Sense and Flexibility when I saw the nickname 'Bug' pop up!
Rachel chapter 18 . 4/28/2013
Hi. This is my first review on fanfiction. I just finished reading Roarkshop's "Sense and Flexibility" and when your story was mentioned I figured I HAD to take a look. Please continue writing this! There is a horribly depressing shortage of (GOOD) FemShep and Thane stories and yours is one of the best. So PLEASE don't give up on it! I love reading it! Thank you :)
Guest chapter 18 . 4/9/2013
This story is so good. Please add another chapter soon. Soooo yummy!
kitten chapter 18 . 3/18/2013
oh god. please. please update. like now. this is why i usually don't read anything but completed works, damn it! oh god! *flails at you*
Actually-Fen-Harel chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
I lovelovelove our drell and turian headcanons! They're so unique! I still want to know what the hell Shepard's elbow thing is about. Also, when is the rest of this coming out? This is too good not to fiish!