Reviews for The Thing About Falling
jess83cgoddess chapter 43 . 8/4
awesome story, exciting news on the web series! Can't wait for the next chapter!
sassgrl chapter 43 . 7/15
Really a cliffhanger..come on. Great chapter .. had me scared when BRady was talking about not having time. Thought u might kill him or Brandon off . Can't wait for the next chapter . Sad to see it end.
yomy-mu chapter 43 . 7/12
I really like Brandon with Dylan actually. They are a great match I believe. I ─║ove the chapter as always ! You're really doing a great job with your stories
rayo1521 chapter 43 . 7/8
Ahhhh cops! Don't hit him Brandon! (Even though we all want it, don't!)
pezlover chapter 43 . 7/6
That end scene is fantastic! Quintessential Brandon right there. In worried about the cops tho...

Thank you so much!
Featherfreak chapter 43 . 7/5
Please let it be Chief Swan, this story is full of hot men, let him be one of them.
peacock chapter 43 . 7/1
Brandon won't get into trouble. He didn't do anything wrong. It will all work itself out. I trust you. You are an amazing writer!
Brilliant chapter so glad Brady broke up with Oliver now to get him and Brandon back together they both love each other so much they are meant to be together, they just have to realise it, can't wait for the next chapter hopw Brandon
Dreamy chapter 43 . 6/30
OMG! Awesome chapter!

The end killed me. :(
CRight chapter 43 . 7/1
Fuck, I guess it's a good thing that you end the chapters, because if I could keep on reading the story I wouldn't stop. Like ever.
I'm a little sad that TTAF is ending, but really excited about the LL sequel, so it's cool.
I don't now what's gonna happen with Dylan though.. maybe Nicky? :D
Once again, thank you for sharing this with us, you're awesome ;)
bbbluez chapter 43 . 7/1
Glad Oliver is outta there. Poor Brady having to deal with his ahole relatives. Hope Brandon doesn't get in trouble for this done he's on probation.
I love you and your stories but you are killing me here with the cliffhangers, they need to be together already, they need each other
Sherry77 chapter 43 . 6/29
Nooooooooooo it can't end there iam addicted to this story,it's soooooooo GOOD anyway please update soon like tomorrow PLEASEEEEE Thank YOU
4CullensandaBlack chapter 43 . 6/30
I am so mad that you ended it right there! Like seriously these people have no respect. They could have just let Brady say his peace but no! Thank God for Brandon but he is almost off of paper so I need for this cop to be Charlie Swan.

SO FREAKING HAPPY HE FINALLY FINALLY BROKE UP WITH WITH OLIVER IT WAS LOOOONNNGGG OVER DUE! What? He hasn't broken up with Dylan yet? Why are you making me like Dylan more and more? Team Dylan and Nicky... I can get behind this coupling.

I hope that this helped in some small part with processing your loss.
hamistasty chapter 43 . 6/30
OH GOD.

I hope it's charlie omg.
2,329 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »