Reviews for The Thing About Falling
celestush chapter 38 . 22h
Wow I can't believe you've been writing this story for more than 4 years.
Lana chapter 38 . 9/25
Очень хочу узнать, что будет дальше у ребят)
CayStar chapter 38 . 9/25
Ugh, I just want to slap Oliver, and I can't really blame Dylan but I don't have to like the guy. Come on, Brady! Dump the douche and get your man back!
Chewie4370 chapter 38 . 9/11
That's right Brandon you bounce back !
What are you going to do about Brady?

Oooh I love it (I don't however like Oliver . . )
Love theupdated!
First off I'm just gonna start off by saying I love this story I really do but the last chapter disappointed me in terms of character development for Brady. First off, Brady. One minute he's fine with Oliver and the next he's not, but that wasn't even the biggest problem I had with Brady. Because sure characters not knowing what they want is annoying but what's even more annoying is the fact where Brady totally expected Oliver to be fine with him not able to top, but as soon as Oliver has a problem with being held it's an issue? And the fact that Brady has a problem with Brandon getting asked on a date when before he was all about saving his relationship with Oliver? Honestly Brady is giving me whiplash one second wanting Oliver and the other Brandon. Another thing I can kinda see where your going with Oliver's story which kinda disappoints me because he'll be that plot device that drives Brady and Brandon together I assume. I'm guessing that this all leads to us hating Oliver but I'm starting to dislike Brady especially in recent chapters.
Julia Dawn chapter 38 . 9/2
ohhh this is getting so good! The jealousy is all over the place
Why is Brady waiting his time with Oliver? lol Brandon is just so sweet.
Yinzer Reader chapter 38 . 8/31
Wonderful chapter. I loved it and can't wait for the next! Thank you.
J.DRAST chapter 38 . 8/31
Hello. Excellent chapter here! I just loved how Brandon got those little dibs in, calling Brady Princess in front of Oliver. Thanks, Suzan Noerr
Tlcatlady chapter 38 . 8/30
Oliver obviously has some issues of his own. Brady needs to be careful because the warning signs are there, but he's so busy trying to move on himself that he's not heeding his instincts completely. I think it's going to be hard for B & Brady to move further away from each other because they do both have such strong feelings and family ties... That and the fact that they are perfect together. I hope Oliver doesn't do anything physically stupid because Brady will have a hard time keeping the Whitlock's from causing him major pain if he does, and I can't stand to see any of those boys in trouble again. Sorry for rambling, but you've made characters that I care about and I just want them all to live happily ever after with a minimum of drama. TLC
beeg chapter 38 . 8/30
Thanks so much for your great new chapter. The story of Brandon and Brady is wonderful, and I look forward to reading the next chapter. Keep writing!
bbbluez chapter 38 . 8/30
Something seems to be a bit off with Oliver. What's up with Brandon and Dylan, interesting.
CRight chapter 38 . 8/30
*sigh* love it :)
Lana chapter 38 . 8/29
Спасибо) я читаю через переводчик, но мне очень нравится! грустно за Брэндона,хочется их вместе с Брэди. Жду продолжения!
MY HEART! *faints*