Reviews for The Thing About Falling
Chewie4370 chapter 36 . 6/29
Hell yeah Brandon! Make Brady face you. (i think suzy said something to brandon about brady's mild obsession with his facebook page!)
This was an awesome chapter as always. Love love love it.
There is nothing wrong with Oliver except that he is not Brandon and i guess that is just one thing wrong too many LOL
Looking forward to Brandon's POV!
AstringentSaccharine chapter 36 . 6/23
Even though I feel bad for Brady, my heart goes out to Brandon. He's been damn near a saint all these years. Blocking Brady is for the best, he'll have no choice but to see him face to face. Nice move Brandon!
simba5waldo5 chapter 36 . 6/17
oh my gosh that was a great update. And I particularly loved the way you finished the chapter. Gpod for brandon. but after this chapter I feel a little bit more sympathetic toward brady. He never did understand why brandon broke up with him and hopefully brandon will share that with him and I really hope oliver get out of the picture. I don't really like him .thank you melissa
boymommytotwo chapter 36 . 6/14
Fantastic to hear from you again! Sure hope it's not as long an update now that Brandon's in Seattle! Whooohooo!
I can't believe it's been almost 4 years since this story was started. How many more chapters are there to go? Honestly, I don't really love it as much as I used to (probably because I really don't like Brady as a character anymore-he's just way too selfish and immature and I think Brandon could do much, much better), but after all the time I spent reading Lessons Learned (which I liked very much) and the now almost 4 years I've been waiting to see how this ends, I can't just give up on it now. I really hope you make Brady less whiny and annoying. And I'm glad that so far Brandon doesn't seem to be begging to get him back either. I hope the fact that he blocked Brady on facebook means he won't be pathetic about winning Brady back.
Guest0827 chapter 36 . 6/11
I'm glad Brandon blocked Brady on Facebook. I really am. Brady is being so immature to the point he's being annoying. Brandon is trying to fix things and make things right between him and Brady and Brady is being a giant baby. I get that Brandon broke Brady's heart, really I do but Brandon was in a bad place. His family wasnt with him anymore, he was denied from being able to move to Seattle with his family twice and Brady wanted him to stay positive but he couldn't. I'm just done with Brady at this point. I'm all for Brandon moving on from Brady too. He's doing good and he really doesn't need Brady in his life making him feel guilty all the time.
Great move by brandon blocking brady. Perhaps its time for brady to see brandon with someone else to help him focus on what or rather who is important to him.
meepison chapter 36 . 6/12
I adore this story and the world you created! As upset as I was when they broke up, as time has passed and they have both grown and gotten more secure in who they are, I realized that if they are able to get together again, their relationship will only be stronger. Love the glimpses of the whole crew! As always looking forward to more. No apologies needed on the time between updates. Every word is well worth the wait!
Sue chapter 36 . 6/10
I adore you for still writing. Even after several years (including when I was waiting for you to update Lessons Learned!) I get so excited when I get an email saying there's a new chapter from you.
luramos chapter 36 . 6/12
Eu quero Brandon pra mim!
lory77 chapter 36 . 6/12
Thank you so much for the super long chapter! Now that we're at the point we've all been waiting for, please, please don't make us wait too long!
Tinshaw chapter 36 . 6/12
Wow, awesome chapter. Should Brandon start dating too? Not sure what to feel but looking forward to reading more.
Tlcatlady chapter 36 . 6/11
You've got to feel for them both. Brady will get to the point where he can hang and deal, but it will just take a little more time. Glad things are so much better for Brandon though. TLC
Ilovebookshowboutyou chapter 36 . 6/11
Wow what an amazing chapter I can't wait for the next Big Shinny Gold Stars ********** :D
hamistasty chapter 36 . 6/11
Oh my God.

Ive experienced so many conflicting feelings while reading this chapter...

Ok so first, while I'm happy that Brady is having fun and playing the field... I'm just so sad that Brandon's been somewhat celibate the whole time!

I mean, I know that Brandon had his time while he was young...and that Brady deserves this time to be reckless...but I just pitied Brandon so badly! Honestly I'm waiting for the moment when Brady understands that Brandon broke up with him (albeit cruelly) so he can "fix" himself, and at least forgive him that so that they can get back together! ;)

Ok next I'm so happy that Brandon gave Brady a taste of his own medicine! Blocking him in Facebook was a great idea!

Thirdly, I'm so happy that Brady is growing up and learning more about himself!

Can't wait for the next chapter! I still love this story so much.
2,082 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »