Reviews for The Thing About Falling
CayStar chapter 46 . 6/18
God, this was perfect. I've been hoarding this chapter so I could savor it, not wanting the story to be over. Now I guess I'll just have to read it again ;)

Thank you for sharing these beautiful boys with us!
Jules8971 chapter 46 . 4/24
It really can't believe it's finished. I have never been sooo invested in 2 characters in my entire adult life. This story has been in my life for FIVE YEARS! And I know I'm being greedy, but...is there an epilogue in the works? *prayer hands*
Kelly457 chapter 46 . 4/19
Love these two...thanks for sharing.
simba5waldo5 chapter 46 . 4/8
Omg! That was great! I finally got an opportunity to sit and finish this story, and I loved it

Thank you for finishing the story and just abandoning it.

I cant wait to reread lesson learned.

Melissa
Wonderful!
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 4/2
The Thing About Falling has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in March at www . twifanfictionrecs . com
lindachiqa chapter 46 . 3/29
God I LOVE Brandon/Brady love stories. I wish you would just keep going for ever and ever.
rainingturtles chapter 46 . 3/26
I have loved and followed this story for 6 years. I am so happy with this ending, but sad to see it over.
Debbi84 chapter 46 . 3/17
I remember when you started this story and can't believe it's been six years. Thanks for the journey with these two, I'll miss them.
ChefJayla chapter 46 . 3/15
OHMYGOSH... I can't believe is over. Real tears are flowing over here. Thank you for the 6 year journey. It's been such a pleasure falling in love with these guys. The ups and downs were reDAMNdiculous, and I enjoyed every one of them.
peacock chapter 46 . 3/12
Thank you so much for this amazing journey and happily ever after. This is a great story! What is there to revise on Lessons Learned? It is a work of art as is The Thing About Falling. You are a gifted writer. This is the longest amount of time I've followed a story and it was worth it!
SunshineCat chapter 46 . 3/14
Oh my God...MY FEELINGS! I can't believe it's over and I'm not sure if I should smile or cry or both because IT WAS SO GOOD AND IT'S OVER! I guess now all I can do is look forward to future stories. Thanks for all the feels.

(I can't believe it's over!)
sherry77 chapter 46 . 3/9
OMG OMG OMG THANK YOU for giving my boys an amazing and happy ending,they deserved it this story was a journey I loved so much,you are an amazing writer you always capture the mood with your words perfectly...I am sad this story is over but I hope you keep writing,maybe do a Seth and emmette or Paul and Seth...anyway Thank You very muchand please keep writing.
sassgrl chapter 46 . 3/11
wow. thank you for finishing this story. Loved it. 6 years didn't seem that Long ago. can't wait to see and read the revised lessons learned. fantastic work.
VivTheTwiHard chapter 46 . 3/10
Fantastic. The end of an era. Thanks for sharing your boys with us. Excited for them to begin their new lives. Take a bow, Baby.
2,442 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »