Reviews for Breaking Out
wilf21 chapter 6 . 3/28
A really different story and a very enjoyable one. But having just read this, I realise you are probably never going to update it :(

However, there is hope in my mind, because another Chuck fic writer has recently updated their story after many years and I'm hoping you may find the wherewithal to do likewise.
baldcoder chapter 6 . 7/13/2016
This is really a great story start. I really hope you'll come back someday and continue it. That would be... Great!
Lonny J chapter 6 . 11/21/2015
You know, I'm beginning to hate fanfic. You guys start something interesting and then get bored or whatever. You go off on your merry way or on to some shiny that's grabbed you and I sit here frustrated. Yeah, its your story and your life to do with as you will, but I want to kick something or someone. At least I can stop reading your stuff since it seems you never finish anything. Must be ADD.
Molotov chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
Damn son. What I wouldn't give for this story to continue.

I regret my coming to the Chuck party so late because I wonder if I could've put in my voice at the time, maybe great stories like this wouldn't have been abandoned.

That's an asinine assertion, but I just wish there was more. This is a cool story idea - what if the government HAD caught Chuck in the Pilot.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
Just a good chapter...
Mr. M.Parker chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
It who's a fast chapter to read... But I like it a lot.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
That is not Sarah at the end of the chapter or I am wrong.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
The story is getting more funnier for ever chapter so fare.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
That who's a good chapter and it who's so funny too.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Interesting start of a story...
Guest chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
YOU CANNOT LEAVE IT THERE, HOW HEARTLESS AREE YOUU?
This soo has to be updated, it's such a brilliant story! Anyway, hope you update this.. 3:
P.J. Murphy chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
Sorry this slipped past my email. Very poignant chapter. Some of your best work is when Chuck and Sarah have their quiet moments. Great chapter.
tkygyn chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
Pretty nice. Cant wait to see where you take this.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
I really, really, like this one (as per usual since all of your stuff is awesome!) Looking forward to seeing more!
KryptonitePoison chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
I like this little story, please finish it.