Reviews for Alive and Dead
Crystal Haze chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
OMG...eerie, atmospheric. Great job.
bardalicious chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
that was sad'
kireira chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Woow. Solid. Great fic!
shuichi-kun chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
(i'm seriously on a roll with your fics)

that was... beautiful...!

a masterpiece, beautifully written..

been a while since i came across a good Saiyuki fic... damn i'm in love with you! XD
The Purple Snowflake chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
I really love this fic...the formatting is really unusual and works with the story well. The ending too; with those 2 stark sentences is eerie and fitting. I't's also aptly titled too - the minute I saw it I wanted to read it.
GW Katrina chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Wow. That's all I can say. I read this story and whimpered. Poor Goku. I wanna cuddle him.

I'm off to check out your other fics. Write more, please.
Blades of Ice chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
I really enjoyed this fic! I love how at the ending you have Sanzo both dead and living. That was the best part.
AkariRyu chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
wow...that fic is really, really good. I love the structure of it. it's...really, really good.
Misayo chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Waii... Sugoi! Really beautiful and sad... Demo I was a little confused at the beginning. How about a sequel?

Finally someone wrote about Goku being the next Sanzo! I've always assumed that but not many people find it possible...
yumi-no-baka chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
chance for a sequel?
tsunogirl chapter 1 . 2/13/2003 sad...;_;
aionwatha chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
That was *great*! But so sad! Y-Y It's hard to imagine Gokuu as a monk, but then again, it would be hard to imagine Sanzou as a monk if I hadn't followed the story so closely. Thanks for this great story!

Wacky Dragon chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
A very nice story, indeed! I like your stories-hope to see much more for you! _ I'll be keeping an eye out for them!
snow fox chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
OMG! That was beautiful! Your style of writing is amazing! The way you put the past and present together is awesome! It's like there are little flashbacks in my head..._;
lunix chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
How sad. Sanzo died. ;_; Kind of hard to imagine Goku as a monk and wearing those robe thingies. Good story though.