Reviews for Sweet Home 3: Token - DISCONTINUED
Roguelovesgambit chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
Please continue!
Lucky's Girl chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
Hi,
His level best, oh yes, yes he does and Remy's just so good at it! The jean-Luc and remy stuff really really got to me! Oh so sad! Little too late, Jean-Luc... The last bit with the am I was just killer! I loooove this one,
It's so direct to the point while still having so much sunk in there! Thanks!
Paige
Razzeeberry chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
Please continue story! Is amazing and got me glued to the screen.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
"She ignored the faint amusement in the Professor's voice and opted for barreling in with her request. "Could you check for me and make sure the swamp rat's not dead?""

Poor Professor X. What does a telepath have to do to get a little consideration around here? :) Roguey's not really the type to be... delicate, is she?

Aw... now I REALLY feel bad for Jean-Luc. It sucks that the two lives can't coincide peacefully. :(
rats xp chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
hah, caught in the act :D
love this story and hope you update soon :3
Lucky's Girl chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Hi,

Oooooooh the conversation between Jean-Luc and Remy was great! I really loved it! Especially the half thoughts and feelings of his father's and noticing how different he seemed and that last line was purely amazing! Awesome as usual!

"his the-Guild-has-nothing-to-do-with-Rogue-and-Rogue-has-nothing-to-do-with-the-Guild policy." That was just ridiculously funny! I really loved it! Haha, so Remy too.

I loved what Logan said too, it was great! _ Love this story! Thanks so much! :D

Cowgrl94 chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
aw. together but not together
Raven34link chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
awwwwww that was sweet
Hawaiichick chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
Awesome story so far. While the chapters are brief, I love the little glimpses we get between what is happening with Rouge and then with Remy. Love the contrast between the mansion and then in New Orleans.
Chellerbelle chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
Heh I liked Remy standing up to Jean-Luc :D

And hugs for Rogue.

Good chapter!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
I always find it sad when the Family interferes with the family. Poor Jean-Luc. And Remy. And Belle.

And Rogue, but her problem seems less tragic. After all, it's not like he's gone forever. But Remy has to explain to someone he once loved that it ain't gonna happen, and to his Father and King that it WON'T.

Ouch.
Lucky's Girl chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
Hi,

oooooooooh, I am really loving this story! Just...completely! You totally hit the nail on the head! Just, wonderful. All of it, Belladonna's reaction, and after he said her nickname and she just shut him off.

The stuff with Henri, you rock! And I love that you are going into a little bit of back story as well. It is really amazing! I'm loving it, thank you so much!

Lucky's Girl chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Hi,

OH MY GOSH! That was the cutest thing that has ever happened! Seriously, I am in love with every part of this chapter! Remy's thoughts, Rogue's needing to get out of bed, Kitty's confusion, and ALL of it!

-loves- You rock! Thanks so much, this is becoming one of my favorite stories!

Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Hi,

Ooooo, I really love this one. Starting from Kitty's point of view was just plain amazing! And I loved that she explained what had been going on, so it had less emotional attachment and more upsetment for her friend. Let us see the other side of it.

And then Rogue thinking about it and opening up that end of it.

'Gambit worked overtime to keep her out of that side of his life.' I seriously loved that line! It was perfect, and oh so true of Remy! I can't wait for more, thanks!

Sugahroc57 chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
Awe.. In spite of everything he did love Belle...

Everytime I think about it, I think back to the comics where Remy went back to the guild, well the assassins in search for the Elixir to give to a comatosed Belladonna with Rogue. Where Rogue "accidently" absorbed Bella and we awoke with no memory of anything and just the way Gambit looked and spoke showed just how much he really meaned to

her. I wondered if she could've remembered him, would it had had a different outcome (even though she did confessed she still loved him when she did regain her memories back) instead of almost using Rogue as a rebound. Sorry about that but I can't help to think of them in that setting... *nervous giggle*

Lovely, wonder what else is instored!