Reviews for pitter patter
Amanthya chapter 1 . 2/22
This was charming, an enjoyable read. : )
it would be reyna chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
aw this is wonderful. it's adorable and light and it's happy, you know?
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
that is so sweet 3
AdotD chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Ah damn. You are good. Very nicely written. Thank you:)
An Engineer chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Beautiful and hilarious as usual. Your style is like seriously great (have totally said this like five times today already, but seriously, I cannot stop myself from commenting on such amazing, review-meriting stories)
kuromimi chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
The first fic that I read that rain was associated with something happy. I always find myself enchanted by rain. It is a beautiful gift of nature, it gives as much life as the brightest of rays from the sun.

-kuromimi
RandomWolf121 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
The lyrics at the top were from "drops pf Jupiter" I love that song. Anyways, this was actually rather good. I liked the part were Sasuke is grateful that the umbrella was not Barbie.

Keep ot up,RL121
meantimegirl chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
i have one word for this: whimsical
sky's traffic chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Aw, this is so lovely!

It's a really beautiful piece of a 'slice of life' fiction. :)

Amazing descriptions; the way you wrote Sasuke coming to the rescue makes my heart swoon

(Is the 'Batman' a symbol of Sasuke always coming to save Sakura? ;D )

sky's traffic
monsterbleeds chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
hehe I love Sakura's carefree attitude

and her umbrellas obsession

great story
sasukes chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
ASDFGHJK!

EEEEEK THIS WAS SO ADORABLE THIS IS ME LEAVING AN INCOHERENT REVIEW BECAUSE ITS TWO IN THE MORNING AND THIS WAS SO ADORABLE IT HAS ME FLAILING AND STUFF SO THIS IS ME FLAILING AND STUFF

Also. Sasuke so would rock a Batman umbrella. xD

LOVE THIS.
lauchoco92 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
no, there was no plot.. just pure cuteness! i completely loved it ;D
ani.tenshi chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Such a beautiful story! :) I loved the little encounters they had... they were all really cute. The ending was my favorite and I especially liked the closing line. It just made the story even more beautiful! :D
icecreamlova chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Aww, this cuteness. It's sweet and fluffy without being overly so, and I'm loving their dynamic.
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Aww, so cute. I love fluff. x3 And not every story needs a real plot to be awesometastical x33 Love the story; great work!