Reviews for The Diary of a Somebody
XinconceivableX chapter 12 . 2/23
that was absolutely adorable! This is definitely one for the favorites list
Blumenkasten chapter 12 . 2/15
Awesome! I liked the first one a teeny bit better but not much. The urge to slap them both and tell them to 'get on with it' is a lot stronger in this one :)
blackeyedlily chapter 12 . 2/8
Just got round to finally reading the end of your Fic. I'm really glad I came back to it. I love your humor and really enjoyed the Severus/Hermione stories you wrote.
jensteed chapter 12 . 1/30
I'm gutted that it's come to an end, no more diary entries :( this was excellent and so much fun to read, I had a blast.
artemisgirl chapter 12 . 1/19
Aaah, such angst in this one. Breakups are awful D:
EwigeStudentin chapter 12 . 12/12/2014
I enjoyed both stories a lot. I think you write Snape's POV really well, and all the angst in this sequel was right up my alley anyway. I laughed quite a lot too - you have a knack for coming up with hilarious details!
EwigeStudentin chapter 10 . 12/11/2014
This chapter gave me chest pains, of the good sort. Could relate to all the misery. Don't want to believe the story will be over soon...
EwigeStudentin chapter 7 . 12/11/2014
Loved all the angst in this chapter! And the little twist in the end was delicious :)
EwigeStudentin chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
Whaaa... heartbreaking!
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 12/11/2014
Aha! For once, *someone else* has admitted they've screwed up with *him* instead of him always having to crawl and be the guilty party. What a nice change from most of the rest of his life!

No wonder he's going back through his diaries and discovering what he thought was going on from his side wasn't always the way it was really going.

It's kind of cute, though, how other people are trying to throw them together...
EwigeStudentin chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
Awww... so happy for them!
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Tons of fun, it is! Happy sigh.
Kurai Ummei chapter 12 . 12/4/2014
Was good.
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 10/6/2014
Oh, my. Both parties are showing all the skill of third graders throwing mudballs at each other at recess. Lucky for Snape, the Weasel's still in second grade himself.
Smithback chapter 12 . 9/20/2014
oh! I enjoied this story too much.. really really excellent