Reviews for O America
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 5/17
America has produced a large number of bamf women.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Really good story!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
nice and sad
GEMfaerie chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
This is really good. I never imagined that. I knew the war, but no one ever really thought about it that much.
OMGitsgreen chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Pure awesomeness~
LadyBijou chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I don't quite understand the banter between England and America... Taunting America about people scorning him or the old days of being a hero might be more appropriate for a modern fic, but don't make much sense for 1812. America didn't start pulling out the "hero" stuff until much later.

It is very well written and I enjoyed reading it, but I'm kinda confused why my country is being depicted as such a victim in a war that he started in retaliation for England sinking his merchant ships... Which was an issue that America technically already solved by passing a law that should have prevented England from having reason to sink his ships. (If I remember right) But we all love a good excuse to pick on/blame Canada and try to punch England in the balls, so...

Anyway! I think this fic would have been better if the taunting went more along the lines of "You invaded your brother just to get at me? You burnt his crap, I burn your crap. :(" Or something along those lines.