Reviews for Folklore
RaccoonMama13 chapter 49 . 1/14
I got to ask what is darkur suppose to mean?
Snape's-sexy-pet chapter 56 . 10/25/2014
Can you write Rain III please
Snape's-sexy-pet chapter 75 . 10/20/2014
Can you do another continuation on Full Moon
SinoPrisca chapter 83 . 5/3/2014
wow ... ... want more ... I'm guessing the poisonious viper is Ron & hua jealousy .. the lioness would be Ginny .. the raven as Hermione.
Oh just imagine the mess when those 3 find out that Harry has already choosen his beloved.
SinoPrisca chapter 55 . 5/2/2014
WOW ... What a cliffhanger
I'm reading through to see what other mythical creatures I can. suggest
Oolfloo chapter 29 . 4/25/2014
Oooh I really liked this! Has a 'Thor' feel to it. And kinda refreshing for Sev to not be a former death eater/master spy/greasy git etc. not sure if you're still working on the drabbles, but I definitely want to see some more!
Keela1221 chapter 83 . 4/18/2014
This was so wonderful! You are an amazing writer and so very creative. Thank you so very much for sharing your stories!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
That's it, I can take it any more because this is confusing with so many story's all together and none of them in order !

PLEASE SORT OUT !
PUT THEM IN ORDER !
OR
MAKE THEM A STORY EACH LIKE E.G : story one dragon Mite than post cat nip and so on !

Now am done nag you, I would like to thank for remembering space's it make's it easier for me to read so keep that same in all of your stories.

The Crimson Mage.
cara-tanaka chapter 83 . 4/14/2014
Looking forward to more. Update soon
RaccoonMama13 chapter 82 . 4/13/2014
Just out of curiosity but what happened to Pastoral Symphony I?
Tanya chapter 44 . 2/14/2014
I luv your writing but I think that it needs some more smut I mean if your going to rate stuff vM then make it M
featheredschist chapter 82 . 7/9/2013
Huh, I didn't see a Pastoral I in the list. Oh well.

Excellent, enjoyed all of them, being sufficiently different from canon that it didn't feel weird. Yeah, I don't always like the favorite ships in HP fandom. Working on it though!
bloodyhunter chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
Can I have more of this story? I would like to know what happened after they left Sev's house, after talking to Remus.
bitethepagan chapter 82 . 1/3/2013
Love all the drabbles! I can't find Pastoral Symphony 1 though. How about Gryphons, you haven't done those yet. Are you for doing any cross-overs? You Harry is a Companion from Valdemar.
gojyo-lover20 chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
you wouldn't happen to have read Mercedes lackey's bard series?