Reviews for Misleading Desires
mareaazul chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
It was awesome! I want to read more :D great story!
KimiD chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Wow, volatile much~~ I do Not read anything non-canon, I just~~Don't, but I find I really like your writing so I took looksee and read through it. I cannot, in my mind, honestly see the two of them together, but, I think you did a really good job with this. And the fact that they end up where they're supposed to be added a great highlight to the story. You always write great lemons, nothing dicey there... that remains the same. Great o/s~ KimiD
ja4ever chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
The pairing is kinda unconventional but this was kinda cute and hot. At least they're best friends. Nice of Edward to let her down easy. LOL. I hope they both get their happy endings. Awesome job! Loved it! Keep it up!
eesti chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Hi Kyla. I love the pairing of Edward and Alice. Canonwise they seem very compatible. So thank you for this. Eesti.
twi nana chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Glad this was rolling around in your head. Liked it-Lots.
Spectacular3876 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I actually liked this story because I can see it, in a way!

Wonderful job!
reyes139 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I bow down to u hun that was hot ass all fuck ...and even tho i wanted to kill the man whore i cant help but worship that mans cock and get extremely jealous hes not pounding into me ...love ya babe that was fucking hottttt!
lovedwardalways chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
There was so hot sexin going on there. Sometimes you need to kiss a few frogs to find your prince. I am glad Alice found someone.
Butterfly Betty chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
First, kudos for taking the plunge, writing about Edward and Alice. So many people get hung up on the coupling, that they miss out on a great little story, which is this little drabble is.

I loved it. Even though they were mere fuck buddies, there was something underlining between them both. They weren't in love, but they loved each other. And all the sex? Super fucking hot!
texasbella chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Very nice job. The e/a thing is fine with me, especially since they ended up with the right people in the end!
nmydreamz chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Ms. K, this was a delicious little treat ;), some very hot lemonade going on!

But you are right, unconventional - I couldn't help but think the usual pairing, brother & sister! still a great o/s. very nice visuals :)

xo
lvtwilight09 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I absolutely loved this! The flashbacks were hot and I absolutely loved the ending, it was nice and sweet. I especially loved the first flashback with the chair in the office...so yummy. Great job babe!