Reviews for Burn Witch Burn
Egyptian Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/13
Loved the dark feel if it, but somehow, the story seemed kind of hollow. I don't really know how to describe it. I mean, Arthur forbade Merlin from ever using magic again. So, how are they supposed to fare against other sorcerers? Still, I enjoyed reading this. The concept was like a breath of fresh air in this fandom.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
First of all this is written very well.

To the content: Nobody deserves to die in this way. Burning someone shows how much Arthus is like his father - even if he denied it all the time.
To Merlin: Once again it is obvious that he forgot his true destiny. It is not Arthur. It is to bring peace and freedom to magic people.
LFB72 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
That was beautiful, tragic and heart-wrenching.
I'd love for you to write a second part, perhaps with Merlin getting sick and fading from not using his magic, making Arthur re-think and find himself again?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
This was just... i cant even find words
Magic Cabbage chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Holy crap. That was... Dark. Terrifying. Scary. And a bunch of other words like that.
The word choice is so powerful and just... Wow.
You are amazing.
Saby7 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
You really set the scene.

It was spooky yet beautiful.

That was an outstanding story, you really know your characters.

: )
GreenInsomniaWriter chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
*Whaaaaaahhhhhh! Sniffle, cry.* That was a really haunting story. I kinda feel bad for Morgana, but she deserved it. Still though, how could Arthur watch someone burn to death? I mean sister or not, watching someone die must be very scary. :'( But it was very descriptive. It was good too.
jameson1155 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
What an incredibly haunting story. I understand how Arthur would feel, but I wouldn't want to know this prince of darkness. Camelot would no longer be a place of beauty and light, and Merlin would ultimately pay the price for all magic.

Excellently written, my stomach was knotted from the beginning to the end. (Don't write too many of these, you write too well!)
Shere'Lifsil chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Wow, that was quite the horrific event you described. Even though what happened was horrible you described it beautifully. But I don't think Merlin would be able to not use magic, wouldn't he like, go insane? It IS part of him after all. But I really did like the way you showed how hollow Arthur was if he didn't even feel slight compassion to his once sister, and contrasting it to Merlin's ever-loving ways, because he did feel remorse. It was beautiful.

Please Keep Writing,
Anne Schaeffer chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Very dark and chilling. I got goosebumps but it's over 100 degrees in here (at least it feels like it). Great job. I always wonder how Arthur was able to take all the drastic turns his life handed him last season with stride. He didn't look as...broken as he probably should have been after learning Morgana's treason as well as her lineage. Maybe it was Merlin who helped. Idk. But I hope he has some sort of reaction to the reveal of Merlin's magic that makes sense and feels real. Is this a multi-chapter fic or one-shot?
IceCreamDoodle13 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Eep. Dark. Very good though, gorgeous imagery. Poor Merlin. And Arthur. And...well, everyone really. Tragic but moving fic, I really liked it XD
HighEmpress chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
hmmm not sure that I agree that Arthur would become so dark because of Morgana even after the murders of Uther and Gwen... but nice angst/drama nonetheless.

when are you going to write another full length story ?
Kitty O chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
No really! I wonder why brutally killing your own sister would revenge wouldnt do anything to heal your soul? *sarcasm*

Ugh Bad Dark!Arthur! Me no likey :(

Then again I do like. I don't really think that they're going about this the right way. But there you go.

Very nice and dark and all that.
zammierox chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
oh wow was not expecting that ~ sad how Arthur turned out, but very well done!