Reviews for about as tangible as an explosion
ifithasapulse chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Interesting. The characterization was beautiful and the writing was amazing. I get the feeling that you didn't capitalize on purpose and it was new and refreshing and blah, I can't even tell you how much I enjoyed this.
stars shine out chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Beautiful, I absolutely love this.
account-isn't in-use chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
the numbers are a little confusing, yeah, but overall it's a good story. i like the characterization of teddy. :)
anon1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This is my favorite Teddy/Lily. You write Teddy with just the right amount of angst and hope and yearning that makes him all the more desirable and swoon worthy. I love that this is from Teddy's POV, and it really feels like that if this were to happen this is exactly how it would.
anon chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Amazing. How does this not have more reviews?
WeatherWatch chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
First of all, I used to be a staunch defender of capitalisation, but after reading fics by you, somewhat lovely an a, I've come the conclusion that it's occasionally unnecessary. And that small caps is practically an art form.

As soon as I saw the (7) I was completely won over. It's a spectacular idea - certainly a venture into creativity that, personally, I haven't seen before in a fic - and, more than that, it works! Ted and Lils are such a catastrophe (really, 'wreck of the hesperus' brings images of the two of them in my mind) but they're lovely and it's *hard* but when they eventually come together it's wonderful.

I'm not sure if I'm still making any sense, but I just want to say that this is amazing and quite possibly one of the most fantastic NextGen stories (on both creative and content levels) I've ever read.

I can't even pick favourite parts because I can't take them out of the whole, it's too perfect!

Absolutely brilliant. Thank you.
squeakyswings chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I've missed this, too. No one writes Teddy and Lily quite the way you do-you make their stories (however you tell them) ache with this sorrowful desire that just hangs on every single word. This story was no exception. It is gorgeous and only confusing at first-the good sort of confusing where you go back to each section and piece it all together at the end and it just seems perfect, then, and in the reading of it, too, because their emotions are everywhere and so the organization (or artful disorganization, whatever) fits.

Every scene of this was beautiful, but I lovedlovedloved the one where Teddy throws rocks at Lily's window, not knowing she's in her room with Lysander and the one where she shows him her flat in Romania-the emotions in those two scenes are so very raw and real and the dialogue is to die for and I loved them.

Pretty much like I loved this whole thing.

Lily887787 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
aww they are adorable together!