Reviews for eSper S4 Academy
Mark chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
You are a great writer. Keep doing what you're doing. I very much enjoy your story...3 :D
Coloris chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
Hilarious. Im not fond at all of written fiction, but this one really is one-crack-material. I like the composition, it's not boring, the flashbacks are nice, and it's not confusing (like novels). Bunch of thankfuls for a very considerate amount of enters (makes you read longer).

This is the only fic I seriously read in here.

When I saw S4, seriously I thought that it's an SMT series fanfic. Although I still do not understand the plasma gun why S4 and not S1 or S2 or S3 or S9000?

Do beg; It's probably almost impossible for Katsu to defeat Taejo. If you want to make him win, don't fall for the same mistake as the protagonist in Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei and any other of this genre; cliche tactics, too fast winning, overly unconvincing luck, sudden ability (pops out from God knows where)..

I like your character, it's not Gary Stue but comedic-semi-realistic. So don't suddenly pop amazing powers out of nowhere, but if you do.. Don't do it like Seta Souji, naruto, ichigo kurosaki, and more. Just make a different approach in power. New shounen/action combination is always good.

Looking forward to it

Waiting patiently for your next writing and Lai's bombs.
Anime Ranger chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
Very nice story. The details were nice. Overall, signs of good work ;3

The stories show signs of a typical shounen manga, but it's unavoidable soooo. 8D

It'd be interesting to see some twist eventually but keep up the good work!

Oh, and while you can, can you review my story (GM: Hacker or Pro)?

I'm done with chapter 5 but im not going to upload it till summer. Looks like it'll be seasonal :/ Thx!
Nishee chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Last update on the 14th of july 2011. I have one question.

Y U NO WRITE MOAR?

But seriously it is a good chapter, it has a lot of cliche anime scenes here but are still done in a way that doesn't seem stolen from anything. More like influenced.

You should ease up on the time skips and write more in between scene changes so that it doesn't seem too confusing. At one point I didn't even know where they were, then it turned out to be the training area, but I really didn't know how they got there. I mean it's obvious they walked but it separates the reader from the story.

But all in all a great story and I hope you continue with this.
Nbik chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Not bad for a story. And Taejo, the jerk with fangirls from S4 Arcade, is here? LOL.

Oh BTW, if you like S4 League, would you like to roleplay in this website: . ?
Taeke Kaeta chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
Ah.. the second chapter sure brings back good memories XD

I don't like sounding like an a-hole, but maybe you could make the chapters longer, just a little more detail here and there and a little less scene skipping. Please don't hit me, this is my duty as a fan! Lookin' forward to more nostalgia, man &(w)
Anime Ranger chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
good story.. i thought the plot looked very familiar to a manga... but good story nevertheless. Im looking forward to future chapys!