Reviews for Best Friends
Baffy fan chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Baby I want more of their gayness!
Lokilovesthorki chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Needs a new chapter
Princess-of-Your-Doom95 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Teobi chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
wow- this is the coolest story. Everyone knows a charming moocher. You hate them/love them/hate yourself for even giving them the time of day. Daffy has always been my favourite Looney Tune character. Always. But damn, I couldn't live with him!
Shylittlebunny09 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Awww. Somehow, I thought this was cute. Poor Bugs. :3
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This fic is so twisted and I enjoyed every moment! You really blared out all of Daffy's faults that everyone can see and wondering -why- such a loser like him is accepted (begrudgingly) by someone like Bugs? Very interesting fic!
Mighty Agamemnon chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Awww...poor Bugs! But, yeah the new Daffy in the Looney Tunes Show is pretty pathetic which is sad because he has...(or um had anyway) good qualities! But I really liked your fic and these Bugs/Daffy moments!
Tara chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Dude. I loved your story! It's rather... adorable. In it's own Looney way. :D
naween chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I can't put my finger on it, but I just love this.

Love. It. 3
ThirteenXSeventeenXNineteen chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I didn't ditch you! It didn't suck. I liked it! Who knew Bugs had such a potty mouth. I love how you got Taz and Speedy into this. Daffy sounds HORRIBLE. I would've kicked him out. Poor Bugs. Oh my God, I didn't know Bugs had gay feelings for Daffy! Gasp! I had a feeling something more was going on with that rabbit. Anyway, great job. Oh, and look. I'M THE FIRST REVIEW! I feel like I've accomplished something ;)