Reviews for stargazers in my mind
NixEyes chapter 1 . 3/2
love it, this could have a sequel ;D
TheNoodleQueen chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
oh my gaaaaaawd. this just captures their relationship perfectly and it's so angsty and passionate and i just -explodes into a glittery mess- YOUR WORK IS AMAZING.
foolish intentions chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I love this! Ahhh a good old destructive relationship. Refreshing and quite realistic for those two. Had quite a few myself.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Very nice, very passionate. :D
Good boy-chan chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This is so twisted...yet I find myself liking it...I'm so weird XP
untouchable hexing witch chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Wow...sick and twisted...and oh so sexy! Lol. Loved it. Thanks for a great read :)
ludgate-dwyer chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Awww, poor Nel... /3
Oh, honey, you're a masochist.
Sadly. Grimly, she is.
But I love the relationship between her and Tia.
Very cute. :3
mochicocoa chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
This is brilliant.

Hate sex, that's a perfect description of their relationship in a way, I guess. It's so intense, and the endless cycle of lust, and omg. I don't even know what I'm saying anymore. Just purely amazing.

Adding Syazel in this just made everything five times more angsty. I did laugh a bit when Tia said "your shitty taste in men is very welcome."

GAHH, WHY IS EVERYTHING YOU WRITE SO PERFECT.
Dak Hamee chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
lmao, absolutely brilliant, hate sex, i might just go add that to urban dictionary, and on a side note did u know the part of ur brain that produces hate is right next to the part that makes u want to... "hump someones brains out" _
Sepsis chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Wonderful! What Tia said to her (the idea that shes her best friend and talks like that, is with Grimmjow like that and everything), howe Nel is with Szayel most of the time but cant stop herself to start something like that with Nnoitra. God, I love this.
gggggggggggggggggggggggggg chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
That was...intense. I love how you include Szayel in this-it makes it all the more heartbreaking. And damn, Nnoitra and Nelson are pretty messed up, hey. I love the emotions in this. They're so realistic and raw you can't help but feel for them you know?
Puppypaws4 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
So angsty! I love it!
ScarletCamellia chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
What was the prompt?

Poor Nel...it's hard to sympathize with her on account of what she's doing to Syazel, but somehow you made me do it.
equitablyinjust chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Hate sex. What an appropriate summary. That was um, hateful. And sexual. I mean, geez. it's like the power struggle of rape without the nonconsent bit.

That was so politically incorrect.

Your plots are beautiful and your soul is beautiful and I'm really confused about how you do this because it's awful and tragic and the ending just sucks but I love it. Even if I can't ever imagine Nel cheating. OR with Szayel, so.

Also, yes I did stalk your tumblr. Ellie Goulding is 3.

Kay, I'm tired, this is getting less coherent and that's not your fault.
sasukes chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
ONLY YOU HAVE THE POWER TO MAKE SOMETHING LIKE THOSE PROMPTS ANGSTY. THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU BUT THAT'S OKAY I STILL LOVE YOU

ALSO.

I WANT TO WRITE GRIMMJOW/HALLIBEL NOW.