Reviews for Shackle Bound
Guest chapter 12 . 12/23/2015
EXCELLENT STORY! PLEASE CONTINUE IT!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/23/2015
THAT'S WERE YOU LEAVE IT!? Oh sorry...*deep breath...rewind* I love the entire concept and idea of this story. Hawke's inability to speak making a communication challege, yet they still fall in love. Fenris being Leto before the lyrium. I love how much you actually define the differences between Leto and Fenris. at this point though it feels like Hawke is only making things worse. The burns, his precious pointy ear...TT_TT she should probably return soon and simply tell Fenris most of this instead of trying to change it. Perhaps that last part is a blessing to forget. He is probably cursing and hating himself for not doing anything. I beg you to write more...someday please. VERY well written story.
MidnightCarnival chapter 12 . 7/22/2014
Okay...Heres the major issue (the massive plot hole) I see in this story. Fenris is already Danarius' bodyguard at the time of this story. Why on earth would Danarius keep him physically weak with exhaustion, starvation, and physical injury? How does he think a malnourished and injured elf warrior would possibly be able to protect him? It cheapens the story immensely for me.

Also, Hawke should be dead at this point. No. Question. Danarius would not put up with Hawke's level of insubordination and bulls*** for this long. This is a man who (according to Fenris' in game banter) has killed slaves for minor offences like dropping bottles of wine and what-not.

Also, Hawke is IMMENSELY OOC. I know that everyone has a different experience with Hawke, but there are still parts of his/her personality that are always in place. Hawke is a capable and powerful leader, a force to be reckoned with, and intelligent. You have written the equivalent of an incapable, cowardly, easily cowed, and unintelligent teenager that is incapable of thinking out the consequences of her decisions or how they truly effect those around her. Not to mention I found her selfish and inappropriate in her thinking. Also, Hawke is supposed to be a BAMF with a strong spirit. Your Hawke's favorite pastime seems to be crying.

I found the tone inconsistent as well. it moves from cloying sweetness, crushing despair, and bloating angsty drama.

Anyway, those are my initial impressions. I signed in just for this review (I hate it when I get anonymous critical reviews) feel free to PM me if you have questions.

Happy writing!
Me chapter 12 . 6/13/2014
Please update, I love this story so much.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/6/2014
Is there going to be an update ever again for this?
XenaHawke chapter 12 . 3/22/2014
This story is just amazing!
I'm waiting for more and please don't quite writing this story! :)
NeverisaDork chapter 12 . 3/18/2014
I'm interested for the BR position, if it's still up. Anyway, I wanted to tell you that this is amazing. Keep it up!
Lucy's Echos chapter 12 . 11/19/2013
This is a really great fic, with a very unusual idea, I can't wait to read more!
kay-raa chapter 12 . 11/19/2013
GAHHH! I absolutely adore this story, and how everything is coming together! So very happy you updated! I do hope you find the time to continue this further!(:
Cooltatertot chapter 11 . 11/18/2013
Gah! You're back! I was bouncing out of my seat when I got the update e-mail! I am so glad you're continuing this story! I look forward another update soon! x3
Daichi167 chapter 12 . 11/8/2013
This really isn't a review but, whatever. I love your story. And I hope you make more chapters. Keep up the good work. :D
ChaosSpartan575 chapter 12 . 11/8/2013
Was surprised to see this was updated. Its a good srory.
GlysMari chapter 12 . 11/8/2013
This was an amazing chapter. Every emotional experience possible. You have managed to show the absolute purgatory that made Fenris who he is. Leto's mother's death was so real, I was devastated for him.
CassandraSwan chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I would love to beta read. I am VERY familiar with Dragon Age (more like an obssession), I'm quite good with grammer, and I have lots of free time. ;)
CassandraSwan chapter 12 . 11/7/2013
.GOSH That was amazing. I can't wait for more!