Reviews for Always Tomorrow
SEQUEL!
Tokaku-san chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Make part 2 of this please! :D
SeddieLove4Ever chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Really good story! You have a great talent! Keep it up! :)
InoSaku4ever chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
aww come on u left me hanging! I just hope u update soon! please
pineappurus chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
AH! I need a sequel to this sooo bad! I would give this five stars

Thank you for sharing this!
Maritius chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Excellent story! Short, simple, sweet and ends on an upbeat note, whilst still leaving room for more; all the ingredients for my fave fan fics :D

Very impressed; keep up the excellent work!

Mar
Gasian Gaond chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Great fluff, and the tiny bits in this story are very enjoyable to read, this really needs a sequel!
LenxRinKagamine chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Niiiiice! Love the fluff in this! Ricchan is so cool!
shimurs chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
yay! best fic ive read in awhile! great job, i wish you would continue this! keep up the great work! :))
Adri-VolKatina chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Hi! Do you remember me? Well, first of nothing... I've been busy with the college and the 'work' D: but this week I decided I should read and read and read

So, here I am... Reading your fic...

Amazing work as always, Mio and her feelings... she should tell Ritsu she loves her... how? That's the problem... but Mio is a intelligent girl... so she'll find the way to tell Ritsu... I suppose...

I want a sequel, please n.n

BTW, I love when Mio is brave and tell a 'simple' phrase: "Will you go out with me?" That sounds easy... then again... it isn't...

Ah! "our first kiss shouldn't be like this" I felt a deja vu... Thanks for your work, see you next time...
Condor green chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
That was really cute!

I am glad that you didn't make this story one-sided in it's interactions and actually had Ritsu showcase her character,

you got a sense of why Mio fell in love with Ritsu in the first place in this story. I've read too many confession stories where the entire story is based off of the protagonist's inner conflict and completly neglects the other side's character in the process so this was nice.

It's funny, I always unconsiously try to guess whats going to happen next whenever I reach a line break in a story and when I reached the movie scene I thought Mio was going to choose a movie like Imagine Me & You XD, Ritsu would have been like : "trying to tell me something Mio". That thought had me laughing. The scary movie scene was great though.

Hope to see more.

Condor
Mothbanquet chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I bloody love this story! :O

It's filled with humour, snappy dialogue and believable, relatable issues that most people can identify with. Each little section is a joy to read and I actually envisioned them a lot like scenes from the anime itself.

Shame Mio just can't throw away those shimapan though, eh? Her life'd be a lot simpler if she did! :P
iMitsu chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
"there's always tomorrow"... oh, the shadows of procrastination indeed. XD this was a very sweet and nice start! please, please continue and keep it up! :)
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Aww! So cute :) There's always tomorrow huh? Let's hope Mio doesn't lose her chance! No, that wasn't a hint for you to go do a tragic/angst fic ...though I would hint for a happy sequel :P